The Dynasty

Bill should hire a film company to produce an 11th episode, centered around Kraft's JackShack scandal.
On a serious point, the problem for RKK is that many fans will ask about this. They've talked about Spygate, Deflategate, Hernandez, the nasty Bill Belichick hurting poor Tommy's feelings etc, etc. So why not Madame Wong's Happy Ending? It happened during the 'Dynasty', and it was a big story that the NFL investigated and involved the subject of sex trafficking.

So why not this? They won't go near this of course but RKK is inviting this to be discussed by fans and others because they see this a peculiar enterprise for RKK to have taken. A series about the Dynasty that isn't really about the Dynasty at all with an overriding theme of trying to sully BB as much as possible.

Look, 4 x episodes in and they've already missed a tonne of stuff as the guys on PU said in their recap today. A lot of important stories are missed or just not included, and we can see why. They want to rush the first part of the series, the building of the dynasty and the success, to make room for the inevitable hatchet job the Krafts will unleash in the last episodes.

Six Superbowl wins, 9 AFC Championships, 17 Division Titles, all kinds of records broken, and the Krafts want to spend half the programmes on the last couple of years, concentrating on nasty old Bill.
Did not mention the NFL Record for consecutive wins one time.

Maybe if he'd read the book he would have been better able to figure out that it was not going
to help the image of his brand. You didn't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that out.

I've come to the conclusion that Kraft has either totally lost his fastball or was never all that bright to
begin with.

Well, Kraft will be known in history for firing 3 HOF coaches in Parcells, Pete Carroll and Belichick. Think about that for a second.
And, ultimately, he let Brady walk after having a good cry at his house with Brady.
That record speaks for itself. Robert & Jonathan can never spin their way out of that.

Last edited:
A good synopsis of #3 and #4.

“The Patriot Way” started with Bledsoe.

Like “Do Your Job”, “The Patriot Way”, also became a moniker for New England’s two-plus decades of success. Linebacker Tedy Bruschi said that started with Drew Bledsoe during Super bowl XXXVI week.

As mentioned above, Belichick had yet another tough decision to make heading into the final game of 2001-02 with Brady nursing a sprained ankle and Bledsoe bringing New England to an AFC Championship game win. After watching Brady practice for a few days, he went with him.

“At the end of practice I got called up to Belichick’s hotel room,” Bledsoe described of how he found out he’d once again be benched. “He just sat down and he goes, ‘Tommy’s ankle looks good. We’ve decided that, you know, we can only get one quarterback ready to go and we’re going to go with Tom this week.’ Man, that was, that was a bitter pill. That was a bitter bitter pill to swallow.”

“As the case has been all year,” Bledsoe told the media in New Orleans that week, “I’ll do whatever I can to help [Brady] to play well in this game.”

“I mean Drew coulda messed a lot of things up,” Bruschi said of Bledsoe’s attitude that season. “But as frustrated as Drew was, he still was very supportive to Tom. That meant a lot for me to see. All this stuff Belichick says like doing your job and putting the team first, Drew was like, living that. I mean, there’s $100 million quarterback doing what’s best for the team.”

“That’s where I think ‘The Patriot Way’ started.”
The second half of the AFC championship game versus Pittsburgh was a total crap show by Bledsoe. I mean I have always appreciated him handling the situation well but I could not have been more thrilled that Brady was starting the Super Bowl.

Well, Kraft will be known in history for firing 3 HOF coaches in Parcells, Pete Carroll and Belichick. Think about that for second.
And, ultimately, he let Brady walk after having a good cry at his house with Brady.
That record speaks for itself. Robert & Jonathan can never spin their way out of that.
parcells choose to leave because he had issues with staying in one place more than a few years. Kraftnever wanted him to go. Pete, Carol was a disaster and deserved to be fired. Bill got 24 years and produced six rings. The way they handled Brady is definitely a huge black mark, but the rest of it is the best run in NFL history ...

parcells choose to leave because he had issues with staying in one place more than a few years. Kraftnever wanted him to go. Pete, Carol was a disaster and deserved to be fired. Bill got 24 years and produced six rings. The way they handled Brady is definitely a huge black mark, but the rest of it is the best run in NFL history ...
Wow.

Is the NE Patriots dynasty the greatest ever? Arguably yes. Is Belichick the greatest HC of all time? No. I think Bill Walsh, Paul Brown and Don Shula were better. Is Brady the greatest QB of all time? I would say yes, but overall GOAT irrespective of position? No. I think Jerry Rice, Lawrence Taylor and Jim Brown are ahead of Brady in that regard. Even Belichick would admit that LT is the greatest player he ever coached. LT literally changed the game. That's how good he was. He wasn't even playing to his full potential due to his crazy lifestyle which included drugs and prostitutes. Scary.

Last edited:
Is the NE Patriots dynasty the greatest ever? Arguably yes. Is Belichick the greatest HC of all time? No. I think Bill Walsh, Paul Brown and Don Shula were better. Is Brady the greatest QB of all time. I would say yes, but overall GOAT irrespective of position? No. I think Jerry Rice, Lawrence Taylor and Jim Brown are ahead of Brady in that regard. Even Belichick would admit that LT is the greatest player he ever coached. LT literally changed the game. That's how good he was. He wasn't even playing to his full potential due to his crazy lifestyle which included drugs and prostitutes. Scary.
QB has the most impact on the game and is the most difficult position in all of team sports.

Also, we should never use the amount of championships won as a metric to determine who the best is since football is a team sport, not an individual sport. In that case, Bill Russell would be considered to be better than MJ which obviously isn't the case.

QB has the most impact on the game and is the most difficult position in all of team sports.

I disagree. It's harder to make an impact on the game as a defensive player since they are being held on most sequences of play and the best one's such as LT are being double or triple teamed. Yet, LT still consistently affected the game. He even won the MVP during the 1986 season. Not many defensive players have done that.

I disagree. It's harder to make an impact on the game as a defensive player since they are being held on most sequences of play and the best one's such as LT are being double or triple teamed. Yet, LT still consistently affected the game. He even won the MVP during the 1986 season. Not many defensive players have done that.
he was a beast for sure. But a defense player does not have the same effect on the game as the QB. LT could have five sacks a game but if his QB is playing like crap, his team would lose by multiple scores.

Shula...the guy who won 2 Superbowls in 28 years as a HC...

OK then.

Shula accomplished perfection. You cannot underplay that.

Episode 4 of this series proved that Brady lost the most important game of his career which was SB42. Brady said "That was our history making game, that would have been everything". Jonathan Kraft said there were Patriots players vomiting and crying on the floor. They didn't just lose a game that night.

The second half of the AFC championship game versus Pittsburgh was a total crap show by Bledsoe. I mean I have always appreciated him handling the situation well but I could not have been more thrilled that Brady was starting the Super Bowl.
No it wasn’t.

Back