The Golf thread

Wake up, it's Masters week. Today is the family friendly par 3 round. Wasn't that long ago when Jack Nicholas grandson scored a hole in one and everyone went nuts.
There is really nothing like the Masters and Augusta National.

Wake up, it's Masters week. Today is the family friendly par 3 round. Wasn't that long ago when Jack Nicholas grandson scored a hole in one and everyone went nuts.
There is really nothing like the Masters and Augusta National.

As much as I dislike the traitors that went to LIV, I am looking forward to seeing all the best golfers this weekend.

That wind yesterday was unreal. A lot of big names did not make the cut. Only a few players finished their round yesterday under par.

That wind yesterday was unreal. A lot of big names did not make the cut. Only a few players finished their round yesterday under par.
That shot of tiger crouched down lining up his putt and having to shield his face from The sand blowing out of the bunker was wild

Yesterday was very interesting. Scottie up and down, then up again. Collin M playing himself into contention. Bryson imploding only to get a hole out on the 18th to keep his slim hopes alive.
It was a day that we were told that the conditions were better and the greens were firmer. Yet no player progressed over the day before and many regressed.
Looking forward to today’s final.

Last edited:
I don’t want a LIV golfer winning… sorry Bryson. I expected the implosion from him, but let's see how he does today
would like to see Morikawa win but have feeling it will be Scheffler

I don’t want a LIV golfer winning… sorry Bryson. I expected the implosion from him, but let's see how he does today
would like to see Morikawa win but have feeling it will be Scheffler
I agree that that Scottie probably will win it. But, I'd really like to Morikawa get the Green Jacket.
Just got back from playing a few holes and checked the leader board. Tiger is now dead last of those who made the cut. He looked worn out yesterday. But it is amazing that he can walk 72 holes.

Back