The last dance: Patriots vs the Jets 1PM 1/7/24

FOdfAj6WYAk6EDI

Oh, Hale yes!!!!!!! I certainly would.

If Bill dislikes the Jets as much as anyone says he does, he will lose to them Sunday. There is talk that Baltimore isn't starting Lamar on Sunday because there is no reason to. Ditto for a bunch of their starters. If they are doing that, what does it tell you if Zappe and all the starters play the entire game on Sunday?

It means they not doing what is in the best interest of not just the team, but the franchise. You can argue till you are blue in the face that losing games this season was bad for the team all you want. You might get some people to agree. You cannot however, in any way shape or form argue that winning this game is the best for the franchise. My guess is Kraft has had this talk with BB. A worthless win against a team you despise, that will only hurt you in a few months.

Right now, every outcome still appears to be on the table — with Belichick returning in 2024 or him and the Patriots mutually parting ways as the most likely outcomes.
Whatever happens in the coming weeks, as for this one Belichick is sending a clear message: his job is to prepare for the Jets, and that’s what he is going to do.
“I’m committed to the team that I’m coaching right now, the players that are here,” Belichick said. “They deserve my best every day and that’s what I’m going to give them.”

View: https://twitter.com/mikekadlick/status/1742166505280659695

Last edited:
Back