The last dance: Patriots vs the Jets 1PM 1/7/24

Was Josh McDaniels in Kraft's box all game?

So ends the season of a team with spirit but essentially crappy.

Bill's probab;y gone. The end of an era.

Was Josh McDaniels in Kraft's box all game?
Probably. He better not be in line to take over. Billy O leaves then McD takes over as O coordinator. Nobody better for a young QB. I am telling ya, big time draft oversight but I want Bill coaching this team next year. Let McD do the offense and Bill leans to the defense.

Brady dragged a terrible team to the playoffs, with a 12-4 record. in his last season as a member of the Patriots.

Let's not turn this into a Brady vs Belichick argument. I think we've endured enough grief for today.

Probably. He better not be in line to take over. Billy O leaves then McD takes over as O coordinator. Nobody better for a young QB. I am telling ya, big time draft oversight but I want Bill coaching this team next year. Let McD do the offense and Bill leans to the defense.

I'd be very happy with that and happy with Kraft that he put it together

Let's not turn this into a Brady vs Belichick argument. I think we've endured enough grief for today.

Are you honestly forgetting Brady quitting on the team and even negotiating with the Dolphins WHILE wearing a Patriots uniform?

Take a couple of chill pills.

I'm not the one who brought up Brady in terms of that final season. I just noted the difference in record and reaching/not reaching the playoffs.

Take a couple of chill pills.

I'm not the one who brought up Brady in terms of that final season. I just noted the difference in record and reaching/not reaching the playoffs.
Comedy Family GIF by Run The Burbs

Still see no reason why this guy is worth the #3 pick.
Because people who don't watch college football saw a couple of highlights and clips, and listened to what other BSM people who don't watch college football said about it.

Back