The NFL Needs a Villain...and the Pats are THE Villain.

I stopped listening at 5:50 on hearing Cowherd talk about how Brady had Curtis Martin and Corey Dillon to help him along. Plus I like Gonzales, but he sounds like the Pigfucker and that other moron when he says Brady's stats show that he wasn't a top 3 QB in the AFC because his stats...stats...weren't good enough to get him to the probowl.

Back in the day, the Stealers and Raiduhs were the villains. You could even say the Cowturds when Jimmy Johnson was the coach.

Ever since the Pats started clocking rings, the torch was passed to the Pats.

The NFL needs the Pats!

Embrace the hate!

It's Steelers you C h e a t r i o t s fan.

RUDE!

That one was a stinger because it was in the Super Bowl on a drive that could have tied the game..... I can't think about it anymore. I've already lost too many nights of sleep over it.

He got baited by Tracy Porter after throwing the same pass 6 times in a row.

He got baited by Tracy Porter after throwing the same pass 6 times in a row.

It seemed to be working well. I think he was expecting Reggie to cut in a bit more but regardless just a pass that shouldn’t have been thrown given where Porter was. I’m sad now.

I stopped listening at 5:50 on hearing Cowherd talk about how Brady had Curtis Martin and Corey Dillon to help him along. Plus I like Gonzales, but he sounds like the Pigfucker and that other moron when he says Brady's stats show that he wasn't a top 3 QB in the AFC because his stats...stats...weren't good enough to get him to the probowl.

Brady played for the Jets?

Back in the day, the Stealers and Raiduhs were the villains. You could even say the Cowturds when Jimmy Johnson was the coach.

Ever since the Pats started clocking rings, the torch was passed to the Pats.

The NFL needs the Pats!

Embrace the hate!

think that kicked in when they won the third SB. Think they were well liked winners when they beat the Rams

you know...you would think somebody like that would have more of a clue. Brady has been named to the Pro-Bowl every year since '09.

The Tuck Rule made a LOT of enema's...
for all the butt hurt haters....

hqdefault.jpg

Back