The Official Christmas Wish List Thread

Not me. I have some expensive hobbies that always need new toys to make right.

This year its a new burner, a plate chiller, and as always, grains, hops, and chems to brew beer.

I am also asking for more modules and cases for my firing systems for my pyro addiction.

But most importantly, I want a new Gronk ornament for my tree. Its eye catching, wears #87 and is made of glass. Just like him.

First Christmas since my Dad died. My only wish is that my Mom has a Merry Christmas.

Sorry for your loss. My Mom died 4 years before Dad and he was miserable during the holidays. I hope your Mom can cope better than he did.

It will be the first Christmas with out my wife , mother and father as they all passed in the last few years. But all of the Kids and their families have said they will be here. They all came at Thanksgiving and my birthday this year so I can think of little more a man could ask for.

I feel bad and selfish for posting a material thing, but this is the only thing on my christmas wish list other than good health (for myself and everyone else included people I know here)

$(KGrHqV,!lMFG60jCsGLBR0zKO2doQ~~60_12.JPG

I wish I was a neutron bomb, for once I could go off
I wish I was a sacrifice but somehow still lived on
I wish I was a sentimental ornament you hung on
The Christmas tree, I wish I was the star that went on top
I wish I was the evidence, I wish I was the grounds
For 50 million hands upraised and open toward the sky

I wish I was a sailor with someone who waited for me
I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me
I wish I was a messenger and all the news was good
I wish I was the full moon shining off a Camaro's hood

I wish I was an alien at home behind the sun
I wish I was the souvenir you kept your house key on
I wish I was the pedal brake that you depended on
I wish I was the verb 'to trust' and never let you down

I wish I was a radio song, the one that you turned up
I wish...
I wish...

I feel bad and selfish for posting a material thing, but this is the only thing on my christmas wish list other than good health (for myself and everyone else included people I know here)

You're not bad or selfish, Professor. One question, though. WTF? is it?

Anything I get I will be happy about, this year I want everyone to have the best possible Christmas they can have as I know I will be.

I want my stolen Pats hoodie back, peace and love for my family and a bottle of Calvin Klein's Euphoria Parfum.

:shrug: SORRY! I've got to do my part for the American economy.
Posted via Mobile Device

You sunk my Battleship ??

I want my stolen Pats hoodie back, peace and love for my family and a bottle of Calvin Klein's Euphoria Parfum.

:shrug: SORRY! I've got to do my part for the American economy.
Posted via Mobile Device

Euphoria is my fav pyx...and I hope ya get your hoodie back :(

Update on the hoodie: As I stated, I have the house key and I descended for the search. She gave it to her daughter, who has dance team practice at 7 am. Once she looked at it, the child said "WTF? This belongs to Pyx and she'd NEVER give to me to work out in and stuff in my dance locker! " but she left it there instead of taking it on the roadtrip football game yesterday. So, unless it was stolen from there, the child with a conscience is giving it back tomorrow. She was very alert to the fact that her mom would provide it because I am aTOTAL asshole about my NFL gear of ANY description and I will NOT lend it out to anyone.

Sammi, I got the new Euphoria Body Spray yesterday. I'm getting the large parfum with large body lotion free for my Christmas gift. Highly recommend the body spray.
Posted via Mobile Device

Update on the hoodie: As I stated, I have the house key and I descended for the search. She gave it to her daughter, who has dance team practice at 7 am. Once she looked at it, the child said "WTF? This belongs to Pyx and she'd NEVER give to me to work out in and stuff in my dance locker! " but she left it there instead of taking it on the roadtrip football game yesterday. So, unless it was stolen from there, the child with a conscience is giving it back tomorrow. She was very alert to the fact that her mom would provide it because I am aTOTAL asshole about my NFL gear of ANY description and I will NOT lend it out to anyone.

Sammi, I got the new Euphoria Body Spray yesterday. I'm getting the large parfum with large body lotion free for my Christmas gift. Highly recommend the body spray.
Posted via Mobile Device

Good to hear on the hoodie :)

I have been wearing Euphoria for years now...love it!!

Yes the hoodie news was awesome. Very thankful that this young lady is an upstanding person. She knows her mother well. Knew I wouldn't EVAH give that up. And no more mention of it on MyFace. The tactic worked.

I fell in love with Euphoria years ago but was finishing off my Dolce&Gabbana and forgot about it until I saw a commercial last week. My grandson loves it on me. He was the one who ultimately chose it for me. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Back