THE OFFICIAL: N00bs ~~ Jump In The Water's Fine Here Thread

PatsOfNazareth on 07-24-2007 at 10:39 AM said:
I'm a Pats fan born and raised in NH, currently in Ravens/Redskins country.

PS Still looking for non-Sunday Ticket solutions to watch games this season.

Welcome to the planet...just be yourself and have fun and you'll fit right in...

Pats Fan stuck in Virginia. Too many Redskin fans here!!!! God I hate the 'Skins. I've been coming to this board a while I just have never posted. Thought I would start.

Kissrox on 07-25-2007 at 10:11 PM said:
Pats Fan stuck in Virginia. Too many Redskin fans here!!!! God I hate the 'Skins. I've been coming to this board a while I just have never posted. Thought I would start.

Well it's about damn time you stopped lurking from the bushes. ;)

Welcome to postingdom. :thumb:

And there a few other posters here from the Virginia/D.C./Maryland area so you're not alone in your lament.

Kissrox on 07-25-2007 at 11:11 PM said:

Welcome aboard. Hope you can fill your Pats fix while you are here.

Hello, hello.

I used to post year several months ago on a somewhat regular basis, but I forgot my screen name and the e-mail with which I registered. So, I'm starting anew. Here's to spirited discussions and the pictures of scantily clad young ladies!

peas.

Welcome.

Any clue as to who you were before? I might be able to help you out.

mikiemo83 on 07-27-2007 at 10:11 AM said:
happy return to the planet... you sure your not ... nevermind

Don't you dare.
________

And Undertaker, I'm going to see if I can find the email addy I used before. I go through so many of them.

Good to be back, though.

Ok, I figured it out.

I'm sure hardly anyone remembers me, but oh well. I'm back just the same.

Short Round on 07-27-2007 at 10:39 AM said:
Ok, I figured it out.

I'm sure hardly anyone remembers me, but oh well. I'm back just the same.

Actually, just yesterday I was going through some threads from November of last year and wondered what happened to you. Welcome Back.

Hey guys, I'm back. Maybe I'll be posting a little bit more. Was barely posting at all last season, school was taking up most of my time.

Welcome Back BradyLady.

Man, we got to figure out how to keep all you guys during the long offseason. ;)

Undertaker #59 on 07-30-2007 at 08:27 AM said:
Welcome Back BradyLady.

Man, we got to figure out how to keep all you guys during the long offseason. ;)

Less threads about zombies?

Back