THE OFFICIAL: N00bs ~~ Jump In The Water's Fine Here Thread

Well if this isn't the shits. This place is gonna go to hell. Another Chef fan.

Pats are a team I like. I like how Bill operates. If you're not cutting it, he dumps yer ass. He doesn't care who you are. Gotta like that in a head coach. Imo, the only way Pioli will ever duplicate success is if pries Belichick away & we all know that'll never happen.

I was all for Pioli when he came aboard & to be honest I don't know if his hands are tied or what. But the fact we have zero depth @ a lot of positions lies squarely @ his feet. :lame:

I dig this smiley. :peace:

:Lwelcome: :peace:

Hello, everyone!
Pats fan from Massachusetts here.

Tired of listening to irrational anti-Patriot bullshit out in enemy territory (other forums) so it's time to join the pack.
Hate the Jets.
Hate the Steelers.
Hate Indy... although not so much this year.
Hate Manning (both)
Hate the Giants.
Hate helmet catches.
Hate Chris Collinsworth.

Love pie.

GO PATS GO!

Hello, everyone!
Pats fan from Massachusetts here.

Tired of listening to irrational anti-Patriot bullshit out in enemy territory (other forums) so it's time to join the pack.
Hate the Jets.
Hate the Steelers.
Hate Indy... although not so much this year.
Hate Manning (both)
Hate the Giants.
Hate helmet catches.
Hate Chris Collinsworth.

Love pie.

GO PATS GO!

You'll never fit in :coffee:

:Lwelcome: >)

Football camps

Anyone looking for a football camp?

Sports International Football Camps offers summer football camps where football players from high school down can learn from college coaches and PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES! The New England Camp is at Merrimack College and is hosted this year by saftey PATRICK CHUNG!

If you want to know more, go to footballcamps.com

You can like us on facebook at Sports International Football Camps
OR
follow us on Twitter @sifootballcamps

Yup Yup!

I never have joined one of these fancy message boards, but moving to Baltimore and hearing non stop Ravens and Sorry-oles talk has me dying to get in touch with some of my Pats Fan brothers and sisters...Glad to be on board, GO PATS!

I never have joined one of these fancy message boards, but moving to Baltimore and hearing non stop Ravens and Sorry-oles talk has me dying to get in touch with some of my Pats Fan brothers and sisters...Glad to be on board, GO PATS!

:Lwelcome:

Been on the site for a while without posting, excited about the playoffs and wanted to introduce myself. Longtime boston sports fan, patriots fanatic - go pats!!!!!

Glad to be in the co-pilot seat.

Looking forward to being on the team!

First Post!

First time posting! Hello to everyone,
I am a new Patriots fan, 46 years old, have not followed pro football in years. Grew up with the Seahawks, and though I like them there has never been a great passion there. I follow my college team with a passion (Florida State Seminoles), but pro? Did not feel anything. Until now.

For a long time I've taken a good look and consideration for the Patriots. My aunt was a great fan her entire life (God rest her) and from that my daughters came to love the team. I always felt that it was "their thing" and I did not want to considered as a "bandwagon jumper". Then the daughters invited me to the elder daughter's favorite sports bar and I watched the game --- and suddenly "got it"! But the final step came this weekend, before the Broncos game, I went into the sporting good store and did it: I bought a Patriots jersey. Imagine the surprise when my family saw me with it on!

Now, win or lose, through it all, I am a new New England Patriots fan! I look forward to getting to know the team, learn all that I can about it, follow the draft and the team's moves on and off the field, and especially become a part of this message board.

First time posting! Hello to everyone,
I am a new Patriots fan, 46 years old, have not followed pro football in years. Grew up with the Seahawks, and though I like them there has never been a great passion there. I follow my college team with a passion (Florida State Seminoles), but pro? Did not feel anything. Until now.

For a long time I've taken a good look and consideration for the Patriots. My aunt was a great fan her entire life (God rest her) and from that my daughters came to love the team. I always felt that it was "their thing" and I did not want to considered as a "bandwagon jumper". Then the daughters invited me to the elder daughter's favorite sports bar and I watched the game --- and suddenly "got it"! But the final step came this weekend, before the Broncos game, I went into the sporting good store and did it: I bought a Patriots jersey. Imagine the surprise when my family saw me with it on!

Now, win or lose, through it all, I am a new New England Patriots fan! I look forward to getting to know the team, learn all that I can about it, follow the draft and the team's moves on and off the field, and especially become a part of this message board.

Welcome! You've adopted the right team!

Rooting for the Pats at the SuperBowl!

I am a life-long 49ers fan but since I live in Indy, I have been a Patriots fan as well for about 15years. Go Pats! I am going to the Superbowl and wanted to let some true fans know that I will be purchasing a Tom Brady jersey and will be screaming for the Pats until I lose my voice!
I am still devasted that Goober (Gomer's little brother) will play in a 2nd SuperBowl but I know the Pats will send him home! I had such high hopes that I wouldn't have to hear that foul "M" word (Manning) for a while but a substitute special teams player chose to break my heart last night.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children; and I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers and you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

Was raised in Chicago. Was there for the glorious '85 season (and '86 Super Bowl when they destroyed a team I would learn to love).

I moved to New England in 1997. I lived there for 8.5 years (bouncing around MA and CT). I still have a home in Worcester, MA (which I rent out to other Pats' fans).

I now live in CA. I moved here in '06. I figured I'd be back in 'MA in '08 or so, but then the world economy change and here I remain (for now). Of course, living north of the Bay area in CA isn't exactly bad - sun, 60's or warmer, nice and open - and this is in Jan! Still, I miss the charm of New England and the changing seasons (and the snow). Someday I shall return.

Fortunately, I was in NE for all those glorious Super Bowl win (and the '04 Red Sox win). Due to limited finances and work, I never got to enjoy all the fan celebrations, but I sure enjoyed the games. I recall the '02 Super Bowl the most as I was actually cleaning out my desk at work as I got ready to take on a new job in CT (which was a mistake).

If you are superstitious and want to blame the '08 SB loss on me not being in MA, just keep in mind that since I left, keep in mind that the Celtics, Bruins and Red Sox have all enjoyed championships since I've been in CA.

As I never really took the time to relish Pats being in the SB before, I thought I'd join this forum and read the stories and other fans' thoughts. So from sunny CA, another Pats' fan joins the group!

The worst part is that a new "friend" of mine is a Giants fan. And he actually wants to come over and watch the game! He promised he'd be "good". I told him I couldn't make that promise. ;)

Was raised in Chicago. Was there for the glorious '85 season (and '86 Super Bowl when they destroyed a team I would learn to love).

I moved to New England in 1997. I lived there for 8.5 years (bouncing around MA and CT). I still have a home in Worcester, MA (which I rent out to other Pats' fans).

I now live in CA. I moved here in '06. I figured I'd be back in 'MA in '08 or so, but then the world economy change and here I remain (for now). Of course, living north of the Bay area in CA isn't exactly bad - sun, 60's or warmer, nice and open - and this is in Jan! Still, I miss the charm of New England and the changing seasons (and the snow). Someday I shall return.

Fortunately, I was in NE for all those glorious Super Bowl win (and the '04 Red Sox win). Due to limited finances and work, I never got to enjoy all the fan celebrations, but I sure enjoyed the games. I recall the '02 Super Bowl the most as I was actually cleaning out my desk at work as I got ready to take on a new job in CT (which was a mistake).

If you are superstitious and want to blame the '08 SB loss on me not being in MA, just keep in mind that since I left, keep in mind that the Celtics, Bruins and Red Sox have all enjoyed championships since I've been in CA.

As I never really took the time to relish Pats being in the SB before, I thought I'd join this forum and read the stories and other fans' thoughts. So from sunny CA, another Pats' fan joins the group!

The worst part is that a new "friend" of mine is a Giants fan. And he actually wants to come over and watch the game! He promised he'd be "good". I told him I couldn't make that promise. ;)

:Lwelcome: You'll probably enjoy it here. It helps if you're a touch crazy too :)

Back