THE OFFICIAL: N00bs ~~ Jump In The Water's Fine Here Thread

Pats fan since I started watching football in the early 1990s.

Currently reside in the southwestern suburbs of Chicago, but I was born and raised in Little Rhody.

Looking forward to seeing Bill having to repaint his boat after Sunday's game!

pats fan as long as i can remember (since the mid 80's). born and raised on the south shore.

Pats fan since I started watching football in the early 1990s.

Currently reside in the southwestern suburbs of Chicago, but I was born and raised in Little Rhody.

Looking forward to seeing Bill having to repaint his boat after Sunday's game!

pats fan as long as i can remember (since the mid 80's). born and raised on the south shore.

Welcome to the planets!!!!!!!!!

South shore boy myself, i learned my craft on the mean streets of canton baby!!

Ben a fan for 30 years. I've lurked here long enough.

It's a good board. I want in.:thumb:

Ben a fan for 30 years. I've lurked here long enough.

It's a good board. I want in.:thumb:

:Lwelcome:

Nice username...you've given me more than a few rough nights...ROFL

I'm here. It took forever to get decent internet service on this island.

I've watched you guys off and on for awhile, but I had to finally jump in on the Mario Williams thread.

I'm here. It took forever to get decent internet service on this island.

I've watched you guys off and on for awhile, but I had to finally jump in on the Mario Williams thread.

Which island?

HI everyone, new poster here tho I've lurked off and on for a few years. I wasn't originally a Patriots fan, in fact I kinda detested them for quite a while mostly because it seemed to me that they won too much and too easily. I hope no one hates me for being both mistaken then and truthful about it now.

I'm not sure I'm a die-hard fan yet, but I've come to admire (unconsciously) several people on the Patriot's team and in their organization over those same years, and I've always enjoyed reading everyone's posts on this board, so I thought I'd come out of the shadows and say "Hi"

Coming from Indiana I've been a long-time Colt's fan, tho my fandom has worn shallow the last few years, mostly since the season when they seemed to lose any competitive spirit and gave up on a possible undefeated season and then rightfully get knocked out of the playoffs immediately. (I think it was immediately, mercifully the memories have faded). I've been a big fan of Manning's too, and tho I'm still an admirer of his charity work and his demeanor and professionalism, my fandom for him has waned too. I hope he goes on to success and wins another championship or more, but if he doesn't it won't impact me in any significant way.

Anyway I didn't mean to write a book; I was just bored tonight and decided to register. It seems as if doing so sort of loosened my tongue and if you made it this far you see the result.

While I'm confessing my soul and sins...I'll toss out that I've recently come to admire that conundrum of a quarterback Tim Tebow. While he lacks accuracy and consistency in his throwing, in my eyes he has tremendous heart and professionalism himself, and tho I don't agree with the way he chooses to express his religion I kind of understand it. I'd kind of like to see him join the Pats in a way, then my two most recent fandoms could collide/merge. I'm not sure how he'd work in the Pats, maybe as a HB/FB perhaps? Or maybe I'm just nuts. I don't know a lot about football even after watching it so many years, but I still enjoy it tremendously.

Andie
/sorry for the book

HI everyone, new poster here tho I've lurked off and on for a few years. I wasn't originally a Patriots fan, in fact I kinda detested them for quite a while mostly because it seemed to me that they won too much and too easily. I hope no one hates me for being both mistaken then and truthful about it now.

I'm not sure I'm a die-hard fan yet, but I've come to admire (unconsciously) several people on the Patriot's team and in their organization over those same years, and I've always enjoyed reading everyone's posts on this board, so I thought I'd come out of the shadows and say "Hi"

Coming from Indiana I've been a long-time Colt's fan, tho my fandom has worn shallow the last few years, mostly since the season when they seemed to lose any competitive spirit and gave up on a possible undefeated season and then rightfully get knocked out of the playoffs immediately. (I think it was immediately, mercifully the memories have faded). I've been a big fan of Manning's too, and tho I'm still an admirer of his charity work and his demeanor and professionalism, my fandom for him has waned too. I hope he goes on to success and wins another championship or more, but if he doesn't it won't impact me in any significant way.

Anyway I didn't mean to write a book; I was just bored tonight and decided to register. It seems as if doing so sort of loosened my tongue and if you made it this far you see the result.

While I'm confessing my soul and sins...I'll toss out that I've recently come to admire that conundrum of a quarterback Tim Tebow. While he lacks accuracy and consistency in his throwing, in my eyes he has tremendous heart and professionalism himself, and tho I don't agree with the way he chooses to express his religion I kind of understand it. I'd kind of like to see him join the Pats in a way, then my two most recent fandoms could collide/merge. I'm not sure how he'd work in the Pats, maybe as a HB/FB perhaps? Or maybe I'm just nuts. I don't know a lot about football even after watching it so many years, but I still enjoy it tremendously.

Andie
/sorry for the book
welcome to the planet :wave:

Andie
/sorry for the book

It's a thin line between love and hate :toast:

Back