THE OFFICIAL: N00bs ~~ Jump In The Water's Fine Here Thread

I'm not really familiar with this concept......

Is this where I kiss the rings?

I kid I kid... I come in peace.

Fixed your post for ya. You are welcome. :cute:

Enjoy the stay buddy.

Colts win a game and looky at what happens....
We would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those meddling Colts equipment guys ~ Jazestremski to McNally

Tom Brady fan here

I was at Tom Brady's last college game, the 2000 orange bowl, and I knew all along Tom would pull it out. I graduated from the U of Michigan. I grew up in Detroit, so I'll always be a lions fan, which is hard on a person. I remember when the lions were world champs, 1957.

I hope I don't make any enemies, but I don't care for Bilichick. And, I think he's over-rated. In NFL games where Tom Brady was not his starter, he has a losing record. He cost us superbowl 41. And, he doesn't have a lot of class. Wes Welker opened up about Belichick recently.

What a year the Patriots and Tom Brady are having! I hope we have other Pats fans here, I really hate the bashing and name-calling.

Welcome?

A little confused by your post, but welcome to the Planet.

Been lurking in and out but never posted. Doing it because it's easier to get rid of nagging and because I wanna be able to read on taptalk. :D (And uh, the pictures thread. Yeah. that one.)

I was at Tom Brady's last college game, the 2000 orange bowl, and I knew all along Tom would pull it out. I graduated from the U of Michigan. I grew up in Detroit, so I'll always be a lions fan, which is hard on a person. I remember when the lions were world champs, 1957.

I hope I don't make any enemies, but I don't care for Bilichick. And, I think he's over-rated. In NFL games where Tom Brady was not his starter, he has a losing record. He cost us superbowl 41. And, he doesn't have a lot of class. Wes Welker opened up about Belichick recently.

What a year the Patriots and Tom Brady are having! I hope we have other Pats fans here, I really hate the bashing and name-calling.

:suicide:

But welcome, I guess.

Hi Everybody, just joined! I'm an Italian Pats fan from Milan. You'll be seeing some questions being popped by me in the next few days ahead of my trip to Gillette for the Eagles game! :)

Hi Everybody, just joined! I'm an Italian Pats fan from Milan. You'll be seeing some questions being popped by me in the next few days ahead of my trip to Gillette for the Eagles game! :)

Welcome to the planet, and please ask for we have a few who can give great advice on Game day doings.

I am not so much of a newbie, but I haven't posted in a while, but this seems as good of a place as any to post this: My wife and I are FINALLY coming to Boston this weekend to see the Patriots in Gillette Stadium.

I've been watching the online brokers and it seems that the giant stink of the Eagles is making the tickets much cheaper than I expected, so I was thinking we would try for tickets in one of the really sweet sections (like 110 even!). However, the brokers tend to not have the seat number listed, or when it DOES have the seat number they appear to not make any sense (like being Seat Number 553 in Row 20 of Section 109). So, I've been trying to find a "map" of the seats that has more information than just the section. (and i'm not sure if those "weird" numbers are just mistyped numbers by the resellers or what?)

I vaguely recall there being more detailed maps of what the seat numbers are, by section, for other events I have purchased tickets for. And I have been going nuts trying to find something like that for Gillette. So... If anyone happens to know or have a link where I can figure out the seat numbers for the 100s Section at Gillette would you be so gracious as to post it?

Back