The Official: The thread that used to be the Training Camp obsevations thread

ParanoidPatriot

Big member
Reaction score
I thought it would be good if we set up one thread where those who go to Training Camp can post what they observed.

We should be getting the always awesome Mrs B's reports. However different people will see different things. Also, you can post photos of any hot babes you see there.

We don't want to clog up the board with individual threads on Training Camp. But even if you do maybe a mod can merge your thread with this one when it drops like a rock off the front page.

This way we won't be bumping down all the threads about feelings, sex,songs, food,and relationships. Did I forget anything?

So post your Training Camp observations here. Or, be an attention whore and start your own thread, I could care less.

Good idea. :thumb:

I hope everyone that goes will provide a report.

PP you are correct with different eyes catching different stuff

we all have our favorite positions that we watch a little more closely and thus each poster can give a little more detail on their specific area

we all have our favorite positions that we watch a little more closely and thus each poster can give a little more detail on their specific area

So...what position gets your blood flowing? Al Davis

I'll try to take as many pics as possible, like I did of my local flood. (You know.... Tom Brady in the b/g throwing a pass, with girls in the foreground...) :D

I will ususally bring binoculars and watch the OL as they go to the far end of the field. This year I still will watch them when they break off into groups, but I will be interested in watching the LB's more this year.

This thread has me :heart::heart::heart:

All this talk about positions, pics, etc.

>)

Maybe you and I can start our own "Training Camp" :archive:

65cop.gif
You are being pulled over for an attempted thread hijacking.

Where's Mrs. B?

Here I am!! Heading out later for this afternoon's camp. So glad the sun is shining! :) Btw... is there a way to have my feed picked up and dumped here? (They're doing it on patsfans and it'll make it easier than cutting and pasting all over place? No biggie if it can't be done but just a thought.)

www.patriotscampreports.com
www.patriotworldpodcast.com

Go Pats!!

Here I am!! Heading out later for this afternoon's camp. So glad the sun is shining! :) Btw... is there a way to have my feed picked up and dumped here? (They're doing it on patsfans and it'll make it easier than cutting and pasting all over place? No biggie if it can't be done but just a thought.)

Go Pats!!

That would be cool. If they can't, I'll just put the feed in one of my RSS Readers. Looking forward to your reports :thumb:

Sure...I assume Patsfans is using a thing that posts new threads? I can do that and leave them as new threads, or then merge them into here. What is the RSS link?

Go Pats!!

Hopefully UT or another mod will be able to fix you up. Looking forward to your reports.:dance::rockon:

Go Pats!!

This is going to be AWESOME, thanks Mrs. B:toast:

Back