the patriot way

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLAXICO.jpg

mikegoodson.jpeg

santonio-holmes-1-sized.jpg

_jermaine_cunningham_jets.jpg

joe-mcknight-new-york-jets-running-back-arrested-for-outstanding-warrants__oPt.jpg

i

uspw_6721314.jpg

miller.jpg

image157889x.jpg

edwards_mug_20100921120426_0_0.JPG

Bryan-Thomas-Domestic-Assault.jpg

http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nfl/players/full/16899.png&w=350&h=254

[IMG]http://cdn.straightfromthea.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/michael-vick.jpg

Should we include a deviant QB who texts women pics of his junk and a coach and who wife who post fetish videos to the internet? Or would that be overkill?

WHO? 2009 New York Jets

WHAT? Oh, the Jets were breaking all sorts of rules during Mike Tannenbaum’s six year reign (2006-2012) as general manager. For the most part it was nothing that might directly influence the outcome of specific games. They just falsified injury reports (pertaining to Brett Favre) and tampered with free agents (most notably Michael Crabtree).

Actually, come to think of it, the Jets are still doing that stuff. The Patriots, of all teams, recently accused the Jets of tampering after team owner Woody Johnson made remarks about Derrell Revis. Maybe Johnson, not Tannenbaum, is the one who doesn’t get and/or respect the rules
http://www.totalprosports.com/2015/...er-cases-of-nfl-cheaters-caught-red-handed/#2

falsified reports? How many weeks in a row is Tom Brady's shoulder going to be hurt
Posted via Mobile Device

If you don't give a ****....then put me on ignore....but the sad part is this has been the highlight of your week
Posted via Mobile Device

Actually, I just bought a house and my team is in the Super Bowl...but go ahead and flatter yourself if it makes you feel better.

falsified reports? How many weeks in a row is Tom Brady's shoulder going to be hurt
Posted via Mobile Device

You wanted Cheating. All spygate was recording in a banned spot. You could legally record any where else.

You wanted Cheating. All spygate was recording in a banned spot. You could legally record any where else.

Wasn't even really that as much as the rule said it couldn't be used in the same game.

Unlike the Jets tripping & mike tomin electric side during jones PR. It was only a minor story. Latest all of a few days. Where a moron with no facts lied . Said they taped the Rams SB practice with no proof at all. The media & social media made it until a media fire storm. That latest months.

Wasn't even really that as much as the rule said it couldn't be used in the same game.

That's how BB interpreted it but Goodell's memo said no filming from down on the field period.

It's so funny how when a patriot says stuff like this it was Tongue in cheek" or just a joke....or misinterpreted.....but a non pat says it....OMG....he's a pos and should be banned and suspended

You won't hear me saying that...I do hear people whining about stuff like that though.

Many people like to whine though. Not just Jets fans...

Someone at ESPN said it best. If you like the pats it's a over blow story. If you hate them throw the book at them. That's what fans have been doing for years.

OZO you are my favorite poster on here by far. Just wanted to get that out
Posted via Mobile Device

That's how BB interpreted it but Goodell's memo said no filming from down on the field period.

But...as we find out upon further review, Goodell's memo was not officially approved as a rule change.

But...as we find out upon further review, Goodell's memo was not officially approved as a rule change.

Yup.

Krafty let a 1st go by-the-by instead of digging in.

Poor decision.

Side note:

Any speculation of who that 1st may have been? Top 10 rated around pick 31.

So...I'm still not sure what exactly the Jets fan wants with this thread? It's been pointed out that of course there's hypocrisy on this forum its a fvcking patriots forum just like there is on ANY teams forum. OP said he'd been on 20 boards and not seen one as bad as this? That's total BS, go on Jets insider, ganggreen, orangemane etc. ALL teams forums are as bad as this, hell after bountygate most saints fans on their forums were defending their team much like what Pats fans are doing here for deflategate for a "crime" that's nothing compared to putting bounties on players.

I think this thread has run it's course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back