Wes Phillips (MIN OC)
Shane Waldron (CHI OC)
Matt LaFleur (LA OC)
Jebb Fisch (UW HC)
Ejiro Evero (FA DC, interview (HC)
Thomas Brown (Bears OC)
Joe Barry (FA DC)
Brandon Staley (FA DC)

Anything in a DVOA rating about penalties at the worst time?

McVay's tree since 2017 is impressive
Sean McVay (LA HC)

Kevin O'Connell (MIN HC)
Raheem Morris (ATL HC)
Zac Taylor (CIN HC)
Zach Robinson (ATL OC)
Wes Phillips (MIN OC)
Shane Waldron (CHI OC)
Matt LaFleur (LA OC)
Jebb Fisch (UW HC)
Ejiro Evero (FA DC, interview (HC)
Thomas Brown (Bears OC)
Joe Barry (FA DC)
Brandon Staley (FA DC)
wes phillips?is that wade's kid?
best tree ever has to be holmgren. then mike shanny. isn't mcvay a shanny tree guy(via shanny the son)? plus his grandfather is john mc vay no?

Breaking News: 95.8 the Sports Hub web site reported that the Patriots will not be picking up the 5th year option of Mac Jones.

This is shocking and the type of reporting that seems to have gone away lately.

They have also reported that water is wet.

Breaking News: 95.8 the Sports Hub web site reported that the Patriots will not be picking up the 5th year option of Mac Jones.

This is shocking and the type of reporting that seems to have gone away lately.

They have also reported that water is wet.
I honestly wouldn't have been surprised if Krafty Bob kept him around as a reclamation project to somehow try to rub it in Bill's face.

After reading this article where Bourne talks about a toxic locker room, I'm inclined to think that the Patriots need to sign a veteran FA or two that present the leadership qualities that appear to missing on the Pats roster. The Pats used to have leaders that wouldn't put up with the negativity and would set people in their place if they were toxic. It's a highly underappreciated but crucial component of team building that apparently was lacking the last couple of years. Kendrick Bourne said the Patriots locker room was 'kind of a toxic place'

I honestly wouldn't have been surprised if Krafty Bob kept him around as a reclamation project to somehow try to rub it in Bill's face.
He's gone IMO.

I believe Kraft is going to spend a lot this year ...

Belichick complained about lack of cash spending 3 years ago. It was important enough for him to complain about it in public to the media.
Of course Kraft is going to deny he had anything to do with it. Of course, Kraft will blame Belichick.
But Kraft controls the corporate purse strings. Kraft thinks we're idiots who will believe him.

Relative to other teams this year I expect the Pats to be about average for cash spending. That would help Kraft feel less embarrassed by all this "lowest in cash spending" talk.
I certainly don't expect the Pats to be one of the bigger cash spenders for signing bonuses and guarantees in FA. That would go against every penurious fiber of Kraft's body.

So, basically, the truth is that the Patriots haven’t spent much on players, relative to other teams. The perception is they’ve been trying to save money. Kraft sees it simply as the way Belichick did things.

“I’m sorry this misconception has been out there,” Kraft said. “I think people should just look at our record. We’re privileged over the last 30 years to have the best win-loss record of any team in sports. We went to 10 Super Bowls. There are teams that haven’t gone to one.”

Kraft deflects saying "...look at our record. We're privileged...to have the best win-loss record...10 Super Bowls."
Glad it worked out but good f**king luck duplicating that record and making as much money in the next 20 years without the GOAT coach or GOAT QB.

I include Jonathan anytime I refer to Kraft. I've never liked Jonathan but after the last month I no longer like Robert either.

Belichick complained about lack of cash spending 3 years ago. It was important enough for him to complain about it in public to the media.
Of course Kraft is going to deny he had anything to do with it. Of course, Kraft will blame Belichick.
But Kraft controls the corporate purse strings. Kraft thinks we're idiots who will believe him.

Relative to other teams this year I expect the Pats to be about average for cash spending. That would help Kraft feel less embarrassed by all this "lowest in cash spending" talk.
I certainly don't expect the Pats to be one of the bigger cash spenders for signing bonuses and guarantees in FA. That would go against every penurious fiber of Kraft's body.

Kraft deflects saying "...look at our record. We're privileged...to have the best win-loss record...10 Super Bowls."
Glad it worked out but good f**king luck duplicating that record and making as much money in the next 20 years without the GOAT coach or GOAT QB.

I include Jonathan anytime I refer to Kraft. I've never liked Jonathan but after the last month I no longer like Robert either.
He spent a boat load in 2020. I think he will do the same.

Don't remember BB complaining about being the highest paid coach in the league.

Don't remember BB complaining about being the highest paid coach in the league.
Winning 6 Superbowls, 9 AFC Championships, and 17 Division Titles for what was the worst and poorest of the NFL teams will earn you the money that not even Kraft could deny him.

Back