UNSIGNED
❓ Anfernee Jennings
❓ Myles Bryant
❓ Josh Uche
❓ Pharaoh Brown
❓ Jalen Mills
❓ Ezekiel Elliott
❓ Mike Gesicki
Given where they stand, pre-draft, I am not unhappy about this. Yes, I'd have preferred they kept Wilson but this nets out positive to me so far.

Guess this is how you end up sucky. See, a team with the 1st overall pick, plus 110 mil in cap space is much more desirable for a FA offensive weapon on a team with no QB. The 3rd pick? Not so much because nobody knows what you will be doing with it. Catching passes from Brisett for a year? Yeah thats really a selling point.

This is why you LOSE in situations like last season. Now, the team is reaping what it sowed.

They'd better have that Pharaoh Brown contract ready to go.
I want Brown. Definitely. Perfect number two and the guy is one of the few feisty
players we had last year. You need both Pacific islanders and a couple of guys who
aren't afraid to start some shit or back somebody else up.

Not to mention Myles Away Bryant. What will we do without him?

In all seriousness, I'm impressed with the overall tone of the moves thus far, but I'll know for sure that
we are on the right track when we do not choose to sign Bryant. I'll take my chances with some of the other
available scrubs who aren't nearly as likely to stumble every time a receiver makes a double move. He does
it literally every time and his catch-up speed is non-existent. Decent tackler, but he couldn't cover a nickel
with a frisbee.

Besides that, I think it is important that players see one of their peers in Onwenu ,who was not a high choice, not only get
re-signed here but earn a wealthy contract by working hard and producing. It's incentive for more to do the same
thing, assuming they never want to leave the most exotic and beautiful location in the league-- Foxboro, Mass.

Foundation player. That is the perfect way to view him. You can't get fancy until you have a couple of those guys.

FFS, just SPEND THE DAMN MONEY KRAFT.

The money is there, use it, we need good players.

Christ almighty Kraft is one tight fuck.

The players might not want to come here as well unless you throw an excessive amount at them. And thats not smart.

It's not ideal, but it might be necessary.
Good way to mess things up. They need to get the QB, somehow, and if it requires a sucky year again, so be it. No good answer on where they should go. They will win 3 games with Brisett at QB and the schedule next year.

Good way to mess things up. They need to get the QB, somehow, and if it requires a sucky year again, so be it. No good answer on where they should go. They will win 3 games with Brisett at QB and the schedule next year.
No, they'll win 6 and you'll be mad.

No, they'll win 6 and you'll be mad.

Probably. Love picking outside the top ten. I will hold my actual ideas on win totals after the draft. They could do something there. Still, Brisett..I dunno what that gets you.

Probably. Love picking outside the top ten. I will hold my actual ideas on win totals after the draft. They could do something there. Still, Brisett..I dunno what that gets you.
It gets you the whole playbook.

Back