The SB LV Thread

Well CRAP. Congrats to Tom and the Buccaneers . Don't agree with several refs calls but we still got our ass kicked. Our backup OL was hideous and the Bucs Defense really played well. Glad for Arians , he deserves this. Peace, Out!
Just curious, if I go to Chiefsplanet I will find a similar post by you?

Well CRAP. Congrats to Tom and the Buccaneers . Don't agree with several refs calls but we still got our ass kicked. Our backup OL was hideous and the Bucs Defense really played well. Glad for Arians , he deserves this. Peace, Out!
Don't quit yer day job...

Back in 2012 the infamous "

Let's see where Mahomes goes with a Reche Caldwell as his number 1.
Rob Parker 2012..Will Brady get back to the Superbowl? "No how no way."

Hey Rob

2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2020. 4-1.

Even Kellerman laughs at you.

Cheers

Last edited:

I don't see this. The competition in the AFC is only going to be stronger. The Jaguars with Lawrence won't be ready next year, but the Chargers with Herbert may take a step up. The Bills with Josh Allen are already there. The Browns and Mayfield may continue to improve. Lamar Jackson got his first playoff win with the Ravens this season, and that team will be a factor too. And another team or two (Patriots? Bengals?) will emerge and surprise the so-called pundits.

And when you add in the Super Bowl loser let-down factor (almost all teams that lose the Super Bowl struggle the year after), it's difficult to see why the Chiefs should be the favorite to win the next Super Bowl.

She's probably bottling her and Kermit's brudduh's bitter tears. I can still faintly hear their squeals now...it isn't very "Royal" like...I'll say that. :coffee:

I bet Brady is more of the OC than Arians or Leftwich EVER was...and I'm dead serious. Arians and Leftwich are assclowns. Brady was the HC out there this season. I would be willing to bet $$$$$$ on it. NOT JOKING...

Back