The "What would you do?" debate

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
So, the last few days, my friends and I have been engaged in a Great Debate.

There is one amongst us, who has had an attractive female following him on social media for awhile, commenting and flattering.

Recently, this woman has asked our friend out on a date. Some of us know that this female used to be male.

The question is...do you tell your friend what you know? And...if you do tell your friend what you know, do you encourage your friend to go out on the date, anyway, maybe lean on him a little bit with some shame tactics "What are you, some kind of bigot?", and that sort of thing.

Crying Game real life.

What would YOU do?

There is one amongst us, who has had an attractive female following him on social media for awhile, commenting and flattering.

Recently, this woman has asked our friend out on a date. Some of us know that this female used to be male.

The question is...do you tell your friend what you know? And...if you do tell your friend what you know, do you encourage your friend to go out on the date, anyway, maybe lean on him a little bit with some shame tactics "What are you, some kind of bigot?", and that sort of thing.

Crying Game real life.

What would YOU do?

Sorry. I tell a friend.

Cheers.

Crying Game real life.

What would YOU do?

Uhh...you have to tell your friend. Think of the situation that could potentially break out if your friend goes to grab snatch and comes up with a handful of...well, just the fact that there would be a handful of anything is an issue...

I don't know, man.

I think you guys are way too soft. Aside from that, I believe this particular girl has had the full on surgery.

I don't know, man.

I think you guys are way too soft. Aside from that, I believe this particular girl has had the full on surgery.

don't care, ain't a girl...

let's put it this way-

if you knew and didn't tell me there would be a pretty serious beef...

You can't change your DNA...if I decide that IMA unicorn, am I really one?

Anyway, the dew should be obvious enough to distinguish, but, yeah...absolutely inform your friend.

Ask your friend if he's into that sort of thing first...maybe he is? ;)

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

don't care, ain't a girl...

let's put it this way-

if you knew and didn't tell me there would be a pretty serious beef...

Exactly...

Actually, I was thinking about asking him....

ask in a way that doesn't initially give away who you're talking about. If your friend looks like he's going to hurl...you may want to consider divulgence.

wouldn't do a damn thing ... none of my business ... nothing good can happen here ... just feign ignorance on the whole issue ...

If you want him to continue to be your friend you tell him.

Total game changer.

If I were him and you didn’t tell how could I trust you with anything?

For the “girl”? At some point in the equation you need to disclose this. It’s just the right thing to do.

You could do what I did when a transvestite came into the bar I worked at and a friend was debating if he should bang her after getting a hummer, I ask him why his new chick has an Adams apple.

wouldn't do a damn thing ... none of my business ... nothing good can happen here ... just feign ignorance on the whole issue ...

Pape wins the thread. Mikie/Bid...you guys can shut this one down.

I'd definitely tell the friend that his date had her/his junk cut off . Thing is , he might think you're just joking because who would believe that. I'd definitely mention he should look for whiskers so he can confirm.

I don't know, man.

I think you guys are way too soft. Aside from that,
I believe this particular girl has had the full on surgery.

Doesn't matter he is still a he you cant change chromosomes. If he is a friend then you tell him.
Tell him in private and keep your mouth shut after.

Back