Their tears are delicious

PF 64 you may be thinking of the Panthers kick back to the Pats after they scored to tie the game in SB 38 that was out of bounds and set up the Pats to quickly march it down and score the game winner.

lol we get our SBs confused.

#patsfanproblems

No. I remember the Kasay's kick going out of bounds. If you had a gun to my head, I would swear that AV kicked off to Faulk with 4 seconds left in the game in SBXXXVI. I saw the video O.Z.O posted and that should be enough for me but I'll go to the grave thinking differently.

No. I remember the Kasay's kick going out of bounds. If you had a gun to my head, I would swear that AV kicked off to Faulk with 4 seconds left in the game in SBXXXVI. I saw the video O.Z.O posted and that should be enough for me but I'll go to the grave thinking differently.

I'm watching the game. Faulk's screw up was on the KO after the Pats had gone up 14-3 before the end of the first half.

Nobody ever talks about Patten's catch. Great play.

Pats defensive game plan was great. Used 6-7 DBs the whole game, hit every Ram that got anywhere near the ball.

The end of 36 is the earliest recorded incident of the League changing the rules after something benefited the Patriots. Now a successful FG can only take a maximum of 5 seconds.

Who knew it was going to become a regular thing?

The end of 36 is the earliest recorded incident of the <strike> Pats cheating</strike> League changing the rules after something benefited the Patriots. Now a successful FG can only take a maximum of 5 seconds.

Who knew it was going to become a regular thing?

fyp

g
Stubborn bitch. Cheers

Well you could be remembering AV's kickoff with 9 seconds left after he kicked the winning FG.

Here's the Play by play from Pro Football reference.

Well you could be remembering AV's kickoff with 9 seconds left after he kicked the winning FG.

Here's the Play by play from Pro Football reference.

I don't know anymore. I was drinking a lot at the time and my mind was mush back then.

I'm going to have to just let this go and trust that what I'm being told actually happened.

He is, but I really do believe that a number of the regular haterz have finally given up the ghost and sort of love us now. At least that is my assessment of the national media. We've got a grudging admiration thing going that we never had before. Coming back against Atlanta blew a lot of minds.

Faulk is never going to quit though. He's like a Japanese soldier holed up in a bunker in 1960 refusing to believe that WWII is over.

The day Marshall Faulk bows down to our greatness we will all know it's finally over, because he's never been right about anything.

Time for a Faulk smilie? I like the Image of the soldier in the jungle all alone..How about Arte Johnson on Laugh in? Veeerrry Interesting!

Kind of a random thing, but interesting.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Watching that jerk 'look at me' from the 20 on in on the pick six is great.

We looked at you failing in coverage the rest of the game!

Mohamed '58th best WR in the game' Sanu talking about 'we gonna hang 40 on them' at 21-3.

Replays of this game will still be wonderful years from now.

Nothing tops Richard Sherman Face after the Butler pick, but the collective 'strut then fail' of Atlanta was sweet.

f8ce2a20-aa94-11e4-be83-fd12399ac8bb_shermanreaction.gif

Watching that jerk 'look at me' from the 20 on in on the pick six is great.

We looked at you failing in coverage the rest of the game!

Mohamed '58th best WR in the game' Sanu talking about 'we gonna hang 40 on them' at 21-3.

Replays of this game will still be wonderful years from now.

Nothing tops Richard Sherman Face after the Butler pick, but the collective 'strut then fail' of Atlanta was sweet.

f8ce2a20-aa94-11e4-be83-fd12399ac8bb_shermanreaction.gif

I thought Freeman vaulting into the end zone was a bit much. Would have loved to have seen a close up on the sideline of him after he whiffed on the Hightower sack.

Arthur Blank and his trophy wife were pretty much hysterical all game.

Arthur Blank and his trophy wife were pretty much hysterical all game.

He is a rich man. He owns a football team. He has done wonderful things for the community (guessing)

After that crap of coming down to the sidelines in the 3rd quarter, he is now a meme for loser.

It looked to me like the wife was looking to Blank to figure out what emotion she was supposed to have.

I thought her look was more like, "You goofball. Why did you make me come down here to watch Tom Brady rip our hearts out for everyone in the world to see?"

After Fowers' untimely sack at the 35 Arturo nearly ripped her arm out of its socket. Go look. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Cheers

Back