They don't make rivalries like they used to

There is no way in FVCKING HELL I could root for the Ravens.
I'd root for the Jets, Steelers whoever...vs. them.
Now, my hatreds are always based on current populace, so if Balt suddenly became filled with non hateable people (i.e. they were all in a plane crash and died), I'd change my mind I am sure.

Ravens vs. Cowboys...I have to choose...

I root for the Ravens.

OK, imagine if you will, in a parallel Universe....

the Jets are playing the Rat Birds... who are you rooting for?

Me? I am hoping for the Morgue to fill up.

Regular season game? A tie.

Playoff game? A 7 hour game, with neither team able to score in OT. :purgatory:

It is because they have learned to hate the Patriots more than they hate their division rival.

Embrace the hate.

I have learned to embrace that hate.

In fact, I wrap myself in it's warm embrace every week. I lick the salty tears from the faces of the jealous bitches that make hating the Patriots a religion and it nourishes me. I enjoy the many disingenuous comments the haterz use to deny the jealousy that chews at their innards.

For me, the arrogance, cheating and elitism the Pats are typically accused of are all euphemisms for simple green-eyed jealousy and the ever-increasing anti-Patriots dolts that huddle together in clueless herds in hopes that this week, at last, they will get a chance to dance the Dougie on our grave amuse me to no end.

They're all pimping the Steelers this week. They all love the black and gold and are praying to be delivered from another three weeks of somber talking heads being forced by their duties to talking about us and our greatness. Again. Ad infinitum. World without end.

These are special times and it never gets old. I never feel sorry for them anymore.

Bask in the hate that warms our souls. Fvck everybody else.

In fact, I wrap myself in it's warm embrace every week. I lick the salty tears from the faces of the jealous bitches that make hating the Patriots a religion and it nourishes me. I enjoy the many disingenuous comments the haterz use to deny the jealousy that chews at their innards.

For me, the arrogance, cheating and elitism the Pats are typically accused of are all euphemisms for simple green-eyed jealousy and the ever-increasing anti-Patriots dolts that huddle together in clueless herds in hopes that this week, at last, they will get a chance to dance the Dougie on our grave amuse me to no end.

They're all pimping the Steelers this week. They all love the black and gold and are praying to be delivered from another three weeks of somber talking heads being forced by their duties to talking about us and our greatness. Again. Ad infinitum. World without end.

These are special times and it never gets old. I never feel sorry for them anymore.

I only like to do that to hot Bengals fans, Tiger blood and stuff....

Ho Dey!!!!

cin4.jpg

The opposite of love isn't hate--it's indifference.

It's impossible to ignore the Patriots, or withhold comment about the team. Everything the NE Patriots do provokes national response, but the team itself is coached to practice indifference to all the noise.

It's just sublime.

I only like to do that to hot Bengals fans, Tiger blood and stuff....

Ho Dey!!!!

cin4.jpg

The orange lady isn't the prettiest ever, but they'll all get good grades from me. (I'm still allowed to just grade them :coffee:)

Cheers, BostonTim

I like my women like I like my coffee...

Any way I can get it.

OK, imagine if you will, in a parallel Universe....

the Jets are playing the Rat Birds... who are you rooting for?

Me? I am hoping for the Morgue to fill up.

If it were the regular season, I'd root for the Tie, possibly the meteor option as well.

Post-season, it would be the meteor option all the way.

Back