Things that are pissing me off today

This new POS alleged 100% quality call recording system that we bought and installed is REALLY REALLY pissing me off and has been for almost 2 weeks!!!

This new POS alleged 100% quality call recording system that we bought and installed is REALLY REALLY pissing me off and has been for almost 2 weeks!!!

Does it 'work' as good as the one Sirius uses? You call in and get auto-prompted for your phone number (which you enter) and then the first thing the rep asks you when you get on line with them is "What is your phone number."

WTF?

I got pulled over this morning by a douchebag cop.

Here's the setup. Long road which is 45MPH except for the last 100 ft where it goes down to 35. I'm doing about 47-48 well before the 35MPH sign. I see a cop up ahead, cruiser in the breakdown lane past the 35 sign. He's standing in the middle of the road, no lights on the cruiser, standing like a scarecrow with his arm outstretched. It looks as if he wants me to go around him (no indication whatsoever to stop). I slow to a crawl and as I start going past him, he screams at me to stop. So I stop, roll down the window and he starts yelling at me. He says I'm doing nearly 50 in a 35. I point out that I was in a 45. He points out that I'm now in a 35. But by the time I passed the sign, I was barely crawling. So I'm worked up while he checks license and registration. I'm stopped just beyond the 35 sign and it would have been physically impossible for me do to 50 and have enought time to stop where I did. I'm ready to take pics of the setup for what I'm assuming will be an appeal on my part.

He comes back and says he's not going to write me up but to slow down (yeah right. He knew I was a local and knew the speed zones and he probably didn't want to show up for an appeal). But, not looking a gift horse, I say thank you. I then apologized for not stopping but point out that his lights weren't on and I thought he wanted me to go around something. The smart ass says, "I don't like to put my lights on, I like to sneak up on people."

GFY :4321:

Does it 'work' as good as the one Sirius uses? You call in and get auto-prompted for your phone number (which you enter) and then the first thing the rep asks you when you get on line with them is "What is your phone number."

WTF?

Bwaaahahahah!!! That's exactly who this recording solution is for!!! But it's not the IVR, which is what you are referring to. It's the system that is an adjunct plug in to the PBX/ACD platform that is SUPPOSED to record 100% of all phone calls placed into our call center to our Sirius agents. Call centers, outsourcers and anybody that deals in any credit card numbers are having to become more and more compliant with PCI and part of that is to record every single phone transaction made. Only problem is that all 3,000 agents that we have for Sirius are all VoIP in 6 different call centers around the world and trying to actually record, compress, save and store every single phone call is an.... um.... challenge.

THAT pisses me off more than you can imagine.

While on vacation in New Orleans 3 weeks ago, I got a call from my electric company. Turned out to be one of those OOOOOPS calls to me, but I was on hold for 22 minutes and had to type in my info, then give it again when I got a damned agent on the phone. 30 minutes later, I'm told the call was made in error. And they ate 30 minutes of my minutes! Infuriating.

Other things that piss me off:

The "landscaping" guys at my complex that start with mowers on dead grass every Monday at 7am.

Road construction every freakin' place I need to drive to. My car is always dust covered and I'm sick of it.

Summer daytime heat. Does anyone need 99*? Ever? I mean...really...give me a good reason for that.

Re-runs on TV. I'm on vacation, right? I get up this morning at 7 because of the landscape guys mowing the dry dirt, turn on TV and find the same movie that played 3 times yesterday. I ended up catching a Heath Ledger movie, Sin Eater, that I hadn't ever seen so that was cool, but still? Why do cable stations repeat movies like that? I'm paying how much for the re-runs?

Outdoor bowling on a sports channel. Outdoor bowling? WTF? I thought the Dart Tourney was a low as they could go, but, sadly....no. They discovered outdoor bowling. Bowling, in and of itself, should be banned. Or, combine it with bass fishing. "Ok guys, hurl your bowling ball into the water to see if you can bean a bass and have it float to the surface. Biggest bass wins....if you can catch the semi-conscious bass and lable it yours. Sound good? No? Well, whatever, that's the game." Give me a break.

Funniest thing today? A gas station, the most popular, must compete with 2 others within site of each other. The lower end guy raises his price 9 cents. The 2 big guys don't. Result? Long assed lines at the 2 big guys and no lines at small guy.

Small guy lowered his price to match the 2 big guys before 5 pm. Pretty funny.
wow, my friend you've had a terrible day.

My leg hurts.
:kisss::kisss:

I feels so bad for you. My last two months of my second pregnancy my son kept kicking my sciatic nerve. I could barely walk it was so painful. And I know that's minimal compared to the pain you're in, so I can't imagine.

:kisss::kisss:

I feels so bad for you. My last two months of my second pregnancy my son kept kicking my sciatic nerve. I could barely walk it was so painful. And I know that's minimal compared to the pain you're in, so I can't imagine.

Nah, you were probably in more pain than me. Im a giant wuss. But you can keep :kisss::kisss: if you want

The total lack of TC updates from the media. Seriously, there are dozens of reporters there and Reiss is the only one reporting???

Social security and Medicare are pissing me off. Most likely I'll never see a dime or benefits from them, but yet I've paid into the two programs my entire life. The money instead went to funding pol's social welfare and other pet projects, tapping these funds secretly without having to raise taxes. The entire Congress over the past 20 years ought to be strung up for this heist.

Every time you hear mention of GSE, investment bank, or any other type of bailout, you should think about how that will delay getting the retirement benefits THAT YOU ALREADY PAID FOR. Money's got to come from somewhere people.

I'm also pissed off that I can't get my sweet peas to grow in my garden.

Social security and Medicare are pissing me off. Most likely I'll never see a dime or benefits from them, but yet I've paid into the two programs my entire life. The money instead went to funding pol's social welfare and other pet projects, tapping these funds secretly without having to raise taxes. The entire Congress over the past 20 years ought to be strung up for this heist.

Every time you hear mention of GSE, investment bank, or any other type of bailout, you should think about how that will delay getting the retirement benefits THAT YOU ALREADY PAID FOR. Money's got to come from somewhere people.

:sulk:

:kisss:

wuv

They are both very delicate situations... :shrug: :):)

Last night some douchebag slashed all 4 of my tires, shattered someone's windshield, broke into another car and stole CDs and THEN got into someone else's gas tank.

"I'm sooooooo sorry" from the manager abounds, but they aren't doing shit about it.:confused:

Do any of these emotes shoot?:spock:

THEN got into someone else's gas tank.

How the hell did he fit down that little pipe?

Here's your shooting emoticon..
:bang::bang::bang::bang:

Last night some douchebag slashed all 4 of my tires, shattered someone's windshield, broke into another car and stole CDs and THEN got into someone else's gas tank.

"I'm sooooooo sorry" from the manager abounds, but they aren't doing shit about it.:confused:

Dood, that sucks. Someone slashed 2 of our $200 tires when they were only a week old. One of the final straws that made us move back to the country.

How the hell did he fit down that little pipe?

Here's your shooting emoticon..
:bang::bang::bang::bang:

Thank you!

Don't forget :arrr:

And You!

Dood, that sucks. Someone slashed 2 of our $200 tires when they were only a week old. One of the final straws that made us move back to the country.

Been looking for a new place all day. Took a time out to come here and vent. Sorry if I offended anyone.

I'm looking for a new dwelling where I can show my shotgun to Ace Ventura when he turns up looking for Ray Finkle.

"I'm looking for Ray Finkle and a clean pair of shorts."

Back