Thugs and quitters, now welcome.

dashoe

Reaction score
ROFL If this isn't a sign that the Pats front office has lost its mind I don't know what else is.

The fear the Colts have instilled in the minds of the Patriots over the past few years by handing them crushing defeats, has created much paranoia. Next thing you know Pac Man Jones will be a Patriot.

Amazing really.

dashoe on 04-29-2007 at 01:54 PM said:
ROFL If this isn't a sign that the Pats front office has lost its mind I don't know what else is.

The fear the Colts have instilled in the minds of the Patriots over the past few years by handing them crushing defeats, has created much paranoia. Next thing you know Pac Man Jones will be a Patriot.

Amazing really.

We really have gone crazy: I heard from a "deep insider" that we are trading all of our remaining picks to get Sorgi as a backup to our backup. :LOL:

It's OK dashoe, you can be scared. We won't think less of you for admitting it.

I love it!! The Colts fans are so scared they are posting here like little kids. :D

Amazing really.
So, wth that revamped secondary that the Colts have, do you think Indy will double cover Moss, or will they have to triple cover him?

BTW, just to get you an early start on what you'll be hearing many times next season: "Brady to Moss, Touchdown!!!"

:)

Re: Re: Thugs and quitters, now welcome.

MattsPats on 04-29-2007 at 01:57 PM said:
We really have gone crazy: I heard from a "deep insider" that we are trading all of our remaining picks to get Sorgi as a backup to our backup. :LOL:

i like sorgi:D

Re: Re: Thugs and quitters, now welcome.

dchester on 04-29-2007 at 02:05 PM said:
So, wth that revamped secondary that the Colts have, do you think Indy will double cover Moss, or will they have to triple cover him?

BTW, just to get you an early start on what you'll be hearing many times next season: "Brady to Moss, Touchdown!!!"

more like........Brady to Moss, Touchdown!!!......WAIT A MINUTE!! Moss quit on the route too soon!! Merriwether is now kicking Moss in the head! Theres a maylee on the Pats sideline!!!

Re: Re: Re: Thugs and quitters, now welcome.

dashoe on 04-29-2007 at 01:16 PM said:
Theres a maylee on the Pats sideline!!!

Forgive the ignorance, but what's a maylee? Is that like those dances they do in Hawaii?

Neither Merriweather or Moss are Hawaiian that Annihilus knows of. :shrug:

With what the NFL is now doing with malcontents this was a no brainer. Merriweather admitted he was wrong and anyone playing for Al Davis is bound to be unhappy. Maybe being surrounded by all of those SB rings and character guys will change some attitudes. I guarantee you if Moss was picked up by the Colts you'd be singing his praises. See you in November!

ThomerR9S78
:patriots:

Re: Re: Re: Thugs and quitters, now welcome.

dashoe on 04-29-2007 at 02:16 PM said:
more like........Brady to Moss, Touchdown!!!......WAIT A MINUTE!! Moss quit on the route too soon!! Merriwether is now kicking Moss in the head! Theres a maylee on the Pats sideline!!!
Something tells me that Moss won't be quittng on the Pats. Remember, he agreed to a pay cut to go to Foxboro. If he pissed off Belichick and gets cut, he'd have to clear waivers to become a free agent. I believe the Raiders have the first shot at picking up players on waivers.

To spell it out for you, if Moss screws up, he'll be back on the Raiders, but at a reduced salary. I don't think he really wants that to happen.

BTW, any word on how long it took for NaPolian to beat up somebody after he heard about the trade, or how soon his next rule change proposal (I suspect on trades) will be coming.

Cory Dillon: long time locker-room cancer, all-around dillwad

Rodney Harrison: gridiron Jack-the Ripper and raper of Colts WRs

Logan Mankins: cheapshoting nut-puncher

Tom Brady: impregnator of 1000s of women

now we have Randy Moss ??

teh Patriots = Bengals East

dashoe's on da udder foot ROFL ROFL

RoadGrader on 04-29-2007 at 02:31 PM said:
[B

Logan Mankins: cheapshoting nut-puncher

dashoe's on da udder foot ROFL ROFL [/B]

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Amazing really.

Indy Colts = One and done

You don't get it. Dash.

NE waits for players with bad reps who at a point in their life have decided to become serious. NE seizes those opportunities and is the only team that can make it work.

Dirtywater on 04-29-2007 at 02:00 PM said:
It's OK dashoe, you can be scared. We won't think less of you for admitting it.

I love it!! The Colts fans are so scared they are posting here like little kids. :D

Really? I haven't noticed any of the regular Colts posters acting like children except dashoe which isn't any different than any other day.

Congrats on the pick. Hopefully, it won't bite the Pats in the rear like it has everyone else that took him. As I've already said, if I were a Pats fan, I'd be thrilled to have WR with as much talent as Moss. I'd also be realistic enough to admit that I have some concerns about his behavior.

Back