Thugs and quitters, now welcome.

Patriots4ever on 04-30-2007 at 01:22 PM said:
Let me get this straight, dashoe. You're pimping a 'so called #3 WR' but think AD is a stiff?
well we only know what Thomas can do in the NFL, the Rookie draft pick has all that unknown upside

jaric on 04-30-2007 at 01:26 PM said:
Wasn't it originally reported as being a 36 mil "offer." Which yeah is a big differance from the actual contract, but I remember it being reported (apparently incorrectly) that was the offer on the table.

Sure that is what was reported by the media. There was no proof of it, and not even close to the actual contract.

im not gonna lie, the pats were very smart for getting moss, SOLELY on how cheap they got him for. a fourth round pick...thats a no-brainer! he only signed a 1 year deal, so if moss doesnt pan out, he didnt cost them that much.
good move by the pats.

Undertaker #59 on 04-30-2007 at 01:30 PM said:
Sure that is what was reported by the media. There was no proof of it, and not even close to the actual contract.
Shhh

You should know that an internet message board is not the place for your facts and logic.

:D

Consider mine another vote for Dashoe to the AA.

It's been a long time coming, and he's asked for it over and over. Let him and D22 snuggle to keep each other company.

Brownfan80 on 04-30-2007 at 01:33 PM said:
Consider mine another vote for Dashoe to the AA.

It's been a long time coming, and he's asked for it over and over. Let him and D22 snuggle to keep each other company.

I also vote Dashoe to the AA. He's just rambling off anything that sounds good enough for his meager defense. Now the Patriots "cheated" when they signed Welker.

Please Assclown Dashoe.

Believe me Dashoe knows WAYYY more than this stupid "NFL General Manager" guy...

"This team is so far ahead of the rest of the league, it isn't funny," a rival general manager said of the workings of Belichick and personnel man Scott Pioli.

That guy is just some idiot who "judges NFL talent" for a living. Dashoe sees way more from his parents basement than that guy will ever know.

Trust in Dashoe!

dashoe on 04-30-2007 at 01:05 PM said:
and Randy Moss doesn't play defense.

Really????
Say it ain't so.
Is he a special teams guy or sumthin. I'm confuddled.

dashoe on 04-30-2007 at 01:26 PM said:
Oh yeah, I was looking at the original offer before the Patriots cheated.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/sfl-spdolphins13mar13,0,5913312.story

ROFL

The Patriots cheated. OH BOY! That's my personal favorite, "oh crap, another good move by the Patriots" line.

If the Patriots cheated, why weren't they punished any, way, shape, or form by the NFL.

AA is the inevitable fate for you, and I can't wait until you're gone. :thumb:

Patriots4ever on 04-30-2007 at 03:14 PM said:
ROFL

The Patriots cheated. That's my favorite, "oh crap, another good move by the Patriots' line.

If the Patriots cheated, why weren't they punished any, way, shape, or form by the NFL.

AA is inevitable.

I think if you take a field trip over to the AA, D22 will confirm they Pats cheated. From what I understand it is a well documented fact.

dashoe on 04-30-2007 at 01:13 PM said:
Thomas is old and was let go by the Ravens for a reason.

HAHA!! If you think teams win in the NFL through Free Agency you haven't watched a minute of football in your life.ROFL
I seem to remember the pats doing quite well in 2001 and 2003 and signing a bunch of free agents.

As far as Thomas being old, ROFL .   The reason he was let go, was due to cap issues (franchising him would have put them over the cap).

krunchyGranola on 04-30-2007 at 03:19 PM said:
I think if you take a field trip over to the AA, D22 will confirm they Pats cheated. From what I understand it is a well documented fact.

Believe me, I've spent hours upon hours in there reading his delusional <strike>facts</strike> opinions.

He and dashoe will be 2 peas in a pod.

C'mon mods, git'r done!

Imagine the entertainment value of having a paranoid schizophrenic < D22> and a borderline personality disorder
< dashoe>, brainstorming together in their very own little boiler room?

Congrats on the trade. As a gift, I give you this Randy Moss tribute video:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3J7ipVezSEk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3J7ipVezSEk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

:D

nah....don't assclown him...he still amuses me.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Thugs and quitters, now welcome.

AnnihilusR0FLcopter on 04-29-2007 at 02:21 PM said:
Forgive the ignorance, but what's a maylee? Is that like those dances they do in Hawaii?

Neither Merriweather or Moss are Hawaiian that Annihilus knows of. :shrug:

You misunderstood, Ani. Tomorrow is May 1st...May Day...Dashoe was thinking about how exciting it was going to be to dance around the Maypole.

mayday11.jpg

Back