Thugs and quitters, now welcome.

IndyColtsBabe on 04-29-2007 at 12:56 PM said:
Really? I haven't noticed any of the regular Colts posters acting like children except dashoe which isn't any different than any other day.

Congrats on the pick. Hopefully, it won't bite the Pats in the rear like it has everyone else that took him. As I've already said, if I were a Pats fan, I'd be thrilled to have WR with as much talent as Moss. I'd also be realistic enough to admit that I have some concerns about his behavior.

ICB, you are one of us here (!). You don't come here to stir up trouble, and are level-headed. Please don't think this was directed to you.

Peeps like dashoe, well, you know when they are scared because of posts like his. It's funny to watch him crap his pants with posts like this. ROFL

I read your words dash, but what i'm hearing is...

:doh: :sulk: :***: OMG

babalu87 on 04-29-2007 at 02:16 PM said:
ROFL

You lost all that weight and can still have cheese

Well...not yet, but I still like cheese!

RoadGrader on 04-29-2007 at 02:31 PM said:
Cory Dillon: long time locker-room cancer, all-around dillwad

Rodney Harrison: gridiron Jack-the Ripper and raper of Colts WRs

Logan Mankins: cheapshoting nut-puncher

Tom Brady: impregnator of 1000s of women

now we have Randy Moss ??

teh Patriots = Bengals East

dashoe's on da udder foot ROFL ROFL

Actually, considering TB's recent reputation, shouldn't we now be called:

The BANG les!

It isn't enough for me that the Patriots just win more Superbowls - I want them to do it in a way that shows you don't have to be a team of holier-than-thou "christians" to win.

dashoe on 04-29-2007 at 01:54 PM said:
ROFL If this isn't a sign that the Pats front office has lost its mind I don't know what else is.

The fear the Colts have instilled in the minds of the Patriots over the past few years by handing them crushing defeats, has created much paranoia. Next thing you know Pac Man Jones will be a Patriot.

Amazing really.

What's amazing is the fact you can actually turn on a computer, log into the planet and start threads....

Peytonsux on 04-29-2007 at 05:56 PM said:

What do Ringling Brothers and Tom Brady have in common...?

2 more rings than Peyton Manning:LOL: :LOL:

Well, Moss is troublesome, but he's no Peyton Manning. I mean, Moss never got accused of sexual harassment. Maybe the thugs and quitters are on Indy? I notice that Marvin Harrison doesn't like to get hit...

ROFL

Yeah, Bill Polian is a real class act. CEO of a billion dollar company and the guy just can't keep his temper in check.

I sense that you're scared of the Patriots. You should be.

Pssst, Dashoe:

Darrell Reid- marijuana possesion
Dexter Reid- concealed weapon and marijuana possesion
DeDe Dorsey- speeding and carrying a weapon without a license
And I'll give you partial creit for D. Rhodes, since he did it on the Colts roster

I would say 3 1/2 - 2 you win, but I'm just not that kinda girl.

edited to add: I don't recall Moss or Merriman being arested, unlike the above mentioned Colts players.

Redsoxfan57 on 04-29-2007 at 09:04 PM said:
What do Ringling Brothers and Tom Brady have in common...?

2 more rings than Peyton Manning:LOL: :LOL:

They both rely on others performing great circus acts to be successful?

JohnAdams on 04-29-2007 at 08:16 PM said:
They both rely on others performing great circus acts to be successful?

No that was the answer that Peyton Manning was reading from the Q-cards last night on Saturday Night Live that Peyton hosted. He was talking about some old gent that he had met in NYC and the guy says to him what do Ringling Bros Circus and Tom Brady have in common? Peyton says what? and the old gent replies two more rings than you have.:LOL: :patriots:

krunchyGranola on 04-29-2007 at 08:03 PM said:
Pssst, Dashoe:

Darrell Reid- marijuana possesion
Dexter Reid- concealed weapon and marijuana possesion
DeDe Dorsey- speeding and carrying a weapon without a license
And I'll give you partial creit for D. Rhodes, since he did it on the Colts roster

I would say 3 1/2 - 2 you win, but I'm just not that kinda girl.

edited to add: I don't recall Moss or Merriman being arested, unlike the above mentioned Colts players.

Peyton Manning - Illegal size of a forehead.

(you forgot one)

Peytonsux on 04-29-2007 at 05:56 PM said:

Thats just your sub-conscience telling you that the Pats have officially become the Washington Redskins. Everybody's offseason favorite until the games begin.

Be honest. This offseason for the Pats has let down written all over it, doesn't it?

I love it. The Pats will be getting all of the media's love. They'll be the hands down favorite to win the SB. The stars are aligning for a complete melt down.:thumb:

I can't wait to see this.

No more excuses. Can the Pats handle being the favorites? They are usually flying under the radar. Not any more.

dashoe on 04-30-2007 at 08:17 AM said:

No more excuses. Can the Pats handle being the favorites? They are usually flying under the radar. Not any more.

For once, you're actually making somewhat of a point.

That being said, Annihilus can't wait to see this either. It'll either be really really fun to watch, or really really painful. We'll bet on the former though, there is enough veteran presence (player AND coachwise) to handle Moss, et. al. Annihilus isn't worried a bit about attitude, etc. Now if only we can keep injuries to a minimum this year.

What an exciting offseason. Here's to hoping the regular season lives up to expectations.

The Pats were not flying under the radar in 2004 and 2005. They were the favorites.

dashoe on 04-30-2007 at 09:17 AM said:
Thats just your sub-conscience telling you that the Pats have officially become the Washington Redskins. Everybody's offseason favorite until the games begin.

Be honest. This offseason for the Pats has let down written all over it, doesn't it?

I love it. The Pats will be getting all of the media's love. They'll be the hands down favorite to win the SB. The stars are aligning for a complete melt down.:thumb:

I think you are underestimating Rodney Harrison. By September, he'll even have Randy Moss and Brandon Meriweather talking about how everyone is disrespecting them.

:D

Re: Re: Re: Thugs and quitters, now welcome.

dashoe on 04-29-2007 at 02:16 PM said:
more like........Brady to Moss, Touchdown!!!......WAIT A MINUTE!! Moss quit on the route too soon!! Merriwether is now kicking Moss in the head! Theres a maylee on the Pats sideline!!!

Maylee?

I like King of Fighters as much as the next guy, but why would she be on the Patriots sideline? Unless you're hinting that Tom even has the animated chicks all hot and bothered?

Maylee-p.jpg

Back