Tmack

This should have been dealt with privately. It's not necessary to drag the entire board into this. At the very least, it could have been kept within the thread where it started.

Moving for everyone's sake.

The board was dragged into it? I thought you always had a choice on which threads you chose to look in or not.

I suppose this means that I have to drink a cup of coffee, splash some water on my face and enter the AC with deflector shields up to try and see what begat what to act like it really matters, but.....

Without even looking I can state that bringing an issue that occured there to the attention of the main board like this is questionable board etiquette at best.

If anyone is thinking this is a great way to resolve disputes, then please, think again. There are much better ways to get stuff done around here.

And I had such high hopes with all the football talk today. Just goes to show you.

The dispute ends here. Thank you.

C'mon people now, smile on your brother, everybody get together, try to love one another right now.

67.gif

I know tmack will fully appreciate that.

I suppose this means that I have to drink a cup of coffee, splash some water on my face and enter the AC with deflector shields up to try and see what begat what to act like it really matters, but.....

Without even looking I can state that bringing an issue that occured there to the attention of the main board like this is questionable board etiquette at best.

If anyone is thinking this is a great way to resolve disputes, then please, think again. There are much better ways to get stuff done around here.

And I had such high hopes with all the football talk today. Just goes to show you.

The dispute ends here. Thank you.

Funny I thought board etiquette was not bringing someones family into a conversation or attacking them when talking about football. Maybe you guys need to find out what exactly happened before jumping on with opinons.

I'm going to start taking bets.

I'll put a C note on Tmack in the 3rd.

I'll cover that bet...Midgar's brainless & has great stanima & never quits...those are 3 of greatest assets a fighter has to have in order to have a chance...plus he's been frigin shot !!!

Funny I thought board etiquette was not bringing someones family into a conversation or attacking them when talking about football. Maybe you guys need to find out what exactly happened before jumping on with opinons.

The point is you took something that transpired in the Assclown forum and started a new thread about it in the main forum. Not really necessary. Keep the fighting and calling out in the AA please.

I'll cover that bet...Midgar's brainless & has great stanima & never quits...those are 3 of greatest assets a fighter has to have in order to have a chance...plus he's been frigin shot !!!

ROFL

I'm withholding my opinon on the other matter until I can FIND the stuff that has you all worked up.

My opinion about how classless it was for you to bring it to the main forum needs no research and I have no problems letting you know about that right off the bat.

It was pretty goddamned stupid.

Now please cool your jets for a while. I think we've all heard your side of the story.

The point is you took something that transpired in the Assclown forum and started a new thread about it in the main forum. Not really necessary. Keep the fighting and calling out in the AA please.

I apoligized for starting the post up there, it was actually a mistake, it was meant to be started here.

I'm withholding my opinon on the other matter until I can FIND the stuff that has you all worked up.

My opinion about how classless it was for you to bring it to the main forum needs no research and I have no problems letting you know about that right off the bat.

Now please cool your jets for a while. I think we've all heard your side of the story.

and if you read this thread you would see that I apoligized for posting that on the main board, was there something else you needed for me to do?

Here is the snapshot

Tmack @ D22: Tom Brady is pretty good
Midgar @ Tmack: Peyton sucks and you are biased
Tmack @ Midgar: If you claim to be who you are, you need to grow up
Midgar goes into internet tough guy mode and threatens to beat Tmack up
Midgar epically fails posting a call out thread on the main board and blowing up forums in the process
The board lols and gets their popcorn
Thread is moved in here
D22 makes Jaric laugh

Back