Tmack

You found out through another post awhile back that I had 3 kids, you found out through a different posts on guns, that I had been shot while in the navy. You took both of those thew them into a comment and attacked me because I said you were biased when it came to talking about the patriots. So tell me again, why those two things had anything to do with what I said? I was talking football, you attacked me personally and brought up things that had nothing to do with football. Now are you in dfw? You never answered me.

I brought up evidence that you should act like a rational adult, while pointing out that you do not. I apologize if that offended you, but there is a large amount of people here who feel the same way.

Seriously guys, take it to PM's....there's no need for this out in the open. It's silly.

ok we do need to sell tickets we got 16 people watching this thread now

My take as someone who has been on the receiving end of some TMack personal attacks before:

Personal attacks are almost always unnecesary. That said, sometimes we all get carried away. That said, isn't the AA like the wild west, where personal attacks are OK?

I'm not crazy about what I read above from TMack or the bit of this pissing match that I saw in the AA. But when you post in the AA, don't you know that you better wear your armor?

Good point on the AA, it just went to far. Like I said, I was talking football, I said he was biased on a subject that D22 was talking about, from me calling him biased, he took to the attack. Call me an idiot or dumbshit, but when you bring things into a post and use for ammunition when you have nothing else, it seems a bit petty. I should not have made a post here and I apoligize. I'm done with it.

There's a reason why traffic slows to a crawl around an accident.

We can't help but look, even though we know it will slow us down.

(And for the record, I don't turn my head to look or slow down one bit -- traffic accidents give me the willies and I'm usually in a rush.)

I brought up evidence that you should act like a rational adult, while pointing out that you do not. I apologize if that offended you, but there is a large amount of people here who feel the same way.

A large amount? Who? You? D22? Jaric? I didnt know defending a point in a football conversation was considered childish, but what you did was.

1011locker.jpg

There's a reason why traffic slows to a crawl around an accident.

We can't help but look, even though we know it will slow us down.

(And for the record, I don't turn my head to look or slow down one bit -- traffic accidents give me the willies and I'm usually in a rush.)

I want to smack those people, they add an additional 15 minutes on my commute!

I felt personally attacked.

Of course, I said you are biased, which you are, so am I, but you then took that and ran into a different direction with it. What me having 3 kids, or being shot 15 years ago has to do with you being biased, I still dont know. I didnt say that I had 3 kids because I was trying to be a man, it was in the conversation I was in, in a totally different conversation talking about guns, I brought up when I was shot. Being shot didnt make me a man, especially since I was running from guys who were shooting at me, it came up in a conversation. You took it and used it against me in a personal attack over football.

This is a great time to try out chat. We could have some lively action. ROFL

This should have been dealt with privately. It's not necessary to drag the entire board into this. At the very least, it could have been kept within the thread where it started.

Moving for everyone's sake.

Back