To any Jaguar fans that wonder in here

No.1jag

#STEALTHESHOW
Reaction score
Quite simple. Don’t be a dick.

For the most part these are good people. Many of who I consider friends from my time here when I joined last time the Jags played the Pats in the playoffs 10 years ago. And watch out for Imapig, you’ll know what I’m talking bout when you see him.

So, wait. Does Jalen Ramsey really think the game is in Jacksonville next week?

:coffee:

Quite simple. Don’t be a dick.

For the most part these are good people. Many of who I consider friends from my time here when I joined last time the Jags played the Pats in the playoffs 10 years ago. And watch out for Imapig, you’ll know what I’m talking bout when you see him.

You need to work piggy harder. He has far too much free time on his hands.

Jags sounding just like the Steelers.

Hi Jags fans

Over here to the right is the memorial to all the trash talking twat-waffles who have come in here over the years and told us how they were the team that was gonna trash the dynasty.

The Steellers Memorial is rather large, it looks a little like the Stanley Cup at this point.

The Colts Memorial is getting a bit overgrown, they haven't been around in a while.

One of my personal favs is the Andy Reid special merit award for regular season wins reversed in the playoffs.

And the "co-MVP" playoffs after the 2003 season

Here is the Jags Memorial from 96 and 07, we just dusted it off and tossed out the Mad Dog 20/20 bottles No1Jag left while lamenting the playoffs over the last decade.

We can add some flowers this year, let us know a good selection

Not a huge problem with this. At a rally and still emotional.

It wasn't days before or on the day of a big game.

I expect that the Jags will give the Pats all they can handle.

I expect the Pats to reintroduce the football world to Blake Bortles. 3 picks, one taken to the house.

I expect that the Jags will give the Pats all they can handle.

Ok, lets reverse it, would McCourty run out to a crowd of people and yell, we are going to the superbowl and we are going to win it?

Ok, lets reverse it, would McCourty run out to a crowd of people and yell, we are going to the superbowl and we are going to win it?

Thinking it's kind of along the lines of Sean Merriman (?) leading a Brady SUCKS chant at a Bolts rally in '06 before that playoff game.

...just plain stupid...

Agreed. Telling your fans at a rally that you're going to take them to the super bowl isn't really bulletin board material.

Agreed. Telling your fans at a rally that you're going to take them to the super bowl isn't really bulletin board material.

I find it cute they have a rally after a divisional round win

To say the Jags suck is foolish...they deserve a chance to go to the superbowl. Coughlin knows how to beat BB, and will help as much as he can.

Hopefully the Pats can win.

To say the Jags suck is foolish...they deserve a chance to go to the superbowl. Coughlin knows how to beat BB, and will help as much as he can.

Hopefully the Pats can win.

Yup, he sure does. Just dial up a miracle catch and throw.

I was never overly impressed with either of those Giants teams.

You shouldn't be, they weren't particularly good. But that's precisely why Coughlin deserves respect, he took teams that NE was substantially better than and crafted close enough games for late game miracles to be possible.

I agree...I was never impressed by the Giants either. All the more pissed off that the Pats lost to them.

Back