tOfficial Pats-Colts Party Like it's 2004 Thread

2 posts in and someone is blaming their OLine! :ROFL

The OLine that didnt allow a single sack and only a couple of hurries that I recall. And even if they did let him get hurried more, so what? If I had a nickel for every time I've heard that there's no hurrying the "Sherriff" because he's so fast and will burn you anyway, I'd have a ton if frikkin nickels!

I'll try to finish reading it when I'm done ROFL over that one!

I still can't believe the Bears are 7-3 with Cutler as their QB. It's shocking.

Jay Cutler reminds of the Woody Allen line about how gays have it better than straights because they have twice the chance for a date on Saturday night.

In Cutler's case, he has an advantage in throwing to the open man because he's not choosy about what color jersey he's wearing.

Has to be.

Although I've seen three different games where he had a couple of WTF? picks in each game.

Definitely still some bonehead moments for him, but I think he's gotten better at not just throwing it favre-style.

He still remains one of the least sympathetic people in the NFL, though.

I just have one more thing to say. If Steve stopped believing the Colts were contenders a few weeks ago, why is he hanging out after the game analyzing the strengths of each team? Why the need do discuss it if he's already given up on the season? I think he's just licking his wounds here if you ask me. I wish he'd do it somewhere else today though.

You'll notice my first post in this thread. It was like 31-21 and I said wow. Both of our defenses suck. Nothing changed my mind in that regard.
Posted via Mobile Device

2 posts in and someone is blaming their OLine! :ROFL

The OLine that didnt allow a single sack and only a couple of hurries that I recall. And even if they did let him get hurried more, so what? If I had a nickel for every time I've heard that there's no hurrying the "Sherriff" because he's so fast and will burn you anyway, I'd have a ton if frikkin nickels!

I'll try to finish reading it when I'm done ROFL over that one!

The whole business about 'name ONE quarterback who has accomplished as much with scrubs as WRs' is laughable, too.

You would think that Colt fans might remember the name of the starting quarterback on the team they played today.

All I know is, I'm just glad that the Pats aren't so effed up as Minnesota. They got 3 guys named Williams on the team, and they can't even spell their 5-time Pro-Bowler's name right. :coffee:

Sounds like Washington DC's spelllers.

Eli just threw his third pick also(though his team was down 10) with like 8 sec left. Iggles get the one play kneeldown.
manningangers!
Or should I say manningaggers? :D

Ridiculous and excuse-making. This is always a good game. Cry me a river with your injury excuses, because we were battling similar and/or worse injury situations in 2005, 2006 (especially in the AFCCG...you think Corey Dillon may have helped a bit in the 2nd half?) and in 2008 lost Brady for the entire season. Manning still has Reggie Wayne and Pierre Garcon to throw to. Holler at us when Reche Caldwell is your #1. And, I seem to remember Mike Cloud walking in off the street and doing some damage for us as well.

Injuries are an excuse. The Colts were 1 game off the best record in the league. You are like us, in that you have a system in place to keep on winning regardless of personnel. Try as you may to discredit our win, I'll just laugh, point to the scoreboard and the standings, where no team stands with a better record than ours.

This.

:toast:

Also I would like to point out that the Pats in 2003 set an NFL record for players on IR, and then beat there own record in 2004 IIRC.

And especially this.

Is this the same Steve-o who posted after Pats-Colts last year that "[Rodney's] tears sustain [him]"? Why yes, yes it is.
ROFL
Love the "I don't care we suck anyway" defense.

ROFLROFLROFL

I hope Steve-O slept off the bitchiness.

Actually, I don't give a **** one way or the other.

8-2 > 6-4. Eat it.

Colts don't win, and Pats fans are still eating each other alive? I guess its a good consolation prize.
Posted via Mobile Device

Jackasses who post at the end with lame posts like this are trolls and should be banned.

Steve-O = Jetsbabe, apparently, because this is similar to the BS she pulled here.

Have the Colts had a wide receiver playing in the secondary? Is someone named Earth Wind and Fire roaming around in the back field? A lot of those names seemed pretty familiar to me yesterday.:shrug:

Injury excuses = lamest thing ever.

Injuries aren't an excuse, they are a fact of life. It is certainly reasonable to think that Indy was a starter or two away from winning this game since it was so close.

That said, NE has some issues of their own and Indy's absences don't take away from my satisfaction in the least.

I can't play this "Woe is the Colts" bullcrap that the announcers we're playing. It's sort of laughable the amount of credit Peyton is getting for willing his "scrapwork" receiver crew to win (not) - when there is a Hall of Fame receiver in the group. OK, Peyton, try throwing to Bug Eyes Caldwell, Doug Gabriel, and an over-the-hill Troy Brown. Then come and talk to me.

As for the injuries in general - there's no doubt in my mind that our Warren & Bodden injuries are as big a loss as anything the Colts have. Our defense would be so much better with those two and it's not even close. Add to that I feel the McGowan injury is hugely understated in our ability to cover TEs. But those injuries are just glossed over b/c they happened preseason.

Injuries aren't an excuse, they are a fact of life. It is certainly reasonable to think that Indy was a starter or two away from winning this game since it was so close.

That said, NE has some issues of their own and Indy's absences don't take away from my satisfaction in the least.

^ Exactly.. poor Brady's been playing with a probable shoulder for ten years now....

the League has setup The Game to favor The Pass as the Main Reason To Create Fans To Watch

the two Best Passing QBs of the modern era played each other yesterday

one won, one lost

The End

Back