Tom Brady/Tampa Off-season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually stay away from this thread, but I guess I'm bored.

Alright, I'll bite. How is Belichick an idiot having made the Super Bowl 9 times in 20 years and won two more as a DC? Maybe he's a savant if that's what you mean. You can't possibly say this was all on Brady.

The only game where it seemed like it was all Brady, the Pats lost the Super Bowl. Every other Super Bowl there were huge plays made by the defense to seal the game, or give Brady a chance. Any guess as to who the common denominator is between all those players? They were acquired by BB in some shape or form. Brady didn't recruit them. Brady sure as hell didn't coach them. And before you say it, it's not a slight towards Brady in the least. He did his job... but other players did, too. You know, the players all coached by BB.
He's part of spoiled rotten Patriots fans. Who think Brady is responsible for all the success. Pissed off that BB let him walk .

He's part of spoiled rotten Patriots fans. Who think Brady is responsible for all the success. Pissed off that BB let him walk .
I think it has become abundantly clear that Brady was the most responsible for our success. I am not upset that Bill let him walk as our roster was awful but the way he treated him the last few years was pathetic and sad for a QB that literally did everything for him from leading the team on the field and in the locker room to taking below market contracts.

I think it has become abundantly clear that Brady was the most responsible for our success. I am not upset that Bill let him walk as our roster was awful but the way he treated him the last few years was pathetic and sad for a QB that literally did everything for him from leading the team on the field and in the locker room to taking below market contracts.

Right there in a nut shell is the difference in how you & I view our success.

Right there in a nut shell is the difference in how you & I view our success.
I know and many others too I am sure. That is what is great about forums. Lots of differing opinions.

He was an never mistreated in NE . The only thing that happened was his trainer was banned from sidelines & Plane. They even gave him a new deal his final year. Ate the dead cap fron it last year . Both BB & Brady are responsible for success & championships.
We can just agree to disagree. I don't want to rehash the whole thing. I am just happy Brady got to prove to everyone last year that he was the main reason for the dynasty with his innate ability to get a whole team to buy in to winning. Oh, and he's a pretty good GM too. LOL

That post just showed your hand . Your just a Brady fan. If you think he's was responsible for everything.
Fandom has nothing to do with facts. I didn't say he was responsible for everything. I said he was the main reason. It takes a whole org to have a 20 year run but Brady was the main reason the success happened and was sustained.

We can just agree to disagree. I don't want to rehash the whole thing. I am just happy Brady got to prove to everyone last year that he was the main reason for the dynasty with his innate ability to get a whole team to buy in to winning. Oh, and he's a pretty good GM too. LOL

How does going to a stacked team mean that you were responsible for a dynasty ?

Holy f’ing dear god, the lunacy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm done enjoy your thread. Without BB he would have never came close to winning that many. This has been proven if you look back at all time great QBs. That didn't have a good HC.
Brady just won without Bill in year 1 in a Covid year. He showed this year how much the Patriot Way was him. The Bucs owner, GM, Arians and all the players said how Brady was the difference in getting them from 7-9 to the chip. The Bucs flipped the switch when December came just like so many of the years in NE when Brady did the same thing. I used to think it was Bill too. I really did. But last year showed in spades how much it was Brady driving the success. Like I said, it was the entire org but Brady was the main driver.

How does going to a stacked team mean that you were responsible for a dynasty ?

Holy f’ing dear god, the lunacy.
That "stacked" team couldn't get out of first gear the previous year prior to TB's arrival.

And they added Gronk, AB, Fournette, etc.

Yeah, they were stacked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

And the only reason those 3 came to Tampa was at the insistence of.......hmmm.......Tom Brady.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back