Trolling other teams message boards

After the Saints SB win with Tracy Porter's pick six off of Manning, I as a faithful Saints fan sported my Drew and Baby Brees avatar for a year. Never got a single mean word from anyone. I now sport my very own tatas in the Pats hoodie that Mikie sent me. It's the proper thing to do on a Pats board. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

I don't think I'm registered on any other boards. I used to post occasionally on IndyStar way back when (2003ish?) but it wasn't really trolling. I do enjoy my share of Jets schadenfreude via JI and GG from time to time, but just peruse the forums without registering.

I registered on Fins heaven to gain access to their girly pic threads but I've never actually posted anything that I can remember....

I do enjoy my share of Jets schadenfreude via JI and GG from time to time, but just peruse the forums without registering.
I do the same thing. Makes me very appreciative for what's been built here since Mr. Kraft purchased the team.

I started following the team in the Billy Sullivan days. Back then the Pats suffered the same kind of ownership shenanigans that the Jets and Colts fans currently endure.

Never trolled other boards, sometimes registered & posted (IE Indystar) but not trolled. Like to read threads on some other boards too. Don't think I have any current registrations on any other teams' fanboards right now.

I don't care what avys people have, I have them turned off. I will turn them on sometimes if someone says they have a good one, just so I can see it. Then they go right back off. I like to judge the book (posts), not just the cover (avy/sig). I will also say that there are some other team fans who can get away with more than others to me because of their track records. For example, one of the 2 Jetsbros, they have enough posts behind them that they can poke fun a bit and I will take it the way they intended it.

I'm more of a lurker on other message boards. Not into trolling. I do find visiting Gang_Green to be entertaining, especially after a Jests' loss. :clap:

I do browse other teams' boards quite often but don't troll that much. Every now and then, though, I'll head over to JI and mess with them a bit.

Ohhhh....The Troll/Ignore List! That was so ****ing epic. ROFL ROFL

I believe that was an honor bestowed upon both of us. ROFL

And don't I recall some folks getting quite butt hurt 'cause they weren't on it?

Cheers, Boston

Ohhhh....The Troll/Ignore List! That was so ****ing epic. ROFL ROFL
Truly, it was.

It was too easy, sometimes, to get those Colts fans very angry. An opposing fan didn't have to troll, just point out things like "Brady does more with less."

That would be good for a 10 page thread, minimum.

I used to take a break from dropping truth bombs on you people to go poke the Jaguars fans, but that's not nearly as interesting as it used to be.

I used to take a break from dropping truth bombs on you people to go poke the Jaguars fans, but that's not nearly as interesting as it used to be.

I recall there being some considerable divergence of opinion as to what exactly constituted "truth". :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Cheers, BostonTim

I recall there being some considerable divergence of opinion as to what exactly constituted "truth". :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Cheers, BostonTim
I wasn't prepared for how much some Patriot fans seem to just outright enjoy being wrong all the time.

"What will Fragile Freddy miss the most?" ROFL ROFL

After 2001 when a host of insane Raider fans pretty much laid waste to the Pats old official board I decided to go on a mission behind enemy lines to seek my cheap revenge.

I landed in their chat room with two friends who no longer post here and we had the best time ever posing as outrageously gay bandwagon Patriot fans, which drove them completely apeshit. They thought all of us were gay anyhow, so we gave them what they wanted. Sun Tzu would have been proud.

Words can't adequately describe what went on in there at the time. Lots of ganstas who could barely type a sentence threatening us with painful deaths in the Black Hole involving anal sex, which we were all for. Tons of whining over the tuck rule and conspiracies and my favorite -- a Jesus freak that was in there day and night trying to save souls for real. I had fun with that guy who told me that anybody could be saved, but I would have to give up the homosexuality for it to work. For real. It was a genuine three-ringed circus and we were the headline attraction for a few special days.

It was probably the most fun I ever had on the internet. We just killed them with superior firepower. My ribs ached from laughing. I wish to God that I had saved those convos for posterity, but that was my only trolling excursion ever although I did visit other boards on occasion as myself.

Does trolling NEM over at KFFL count?

Back