We are on to Buffalo

Mazz22

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies.
Reaction score
Big divisional game next week. The ultimate revenge game for the Pats and a chance to put the East away.

Found this tidbit that could play a big role in our game:
Why play Shady? Playing LeSean McCoy yesterday may turn out to be a huge, season-altering mistake by the Bills. McCoy suffered a hamstring injury in practice last week, and there were conflicting reports about whether he could play. McCoy ended up playing in the loss to the Dolphins but left the game early after another hamstring injury. If this hamstring becomes a chronic problem for McCoy, it would seriously damage the Bills’ offense. The 4-3 Bills are fighting for playoff position, and they can’t afford to be at less than full strength.

They also lost Aaron Williams who will likely be questionable at best for Sunday.

I don't want to hear any excuses out of Buffalo, they beat a third string QB would probably shouldn't have been playing to begin with.

The Bills beat the Pats in their house. What makes you think things should be any different next weekend?

Wait, this isn't the karma thread? :stirpot:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jnwkg0HUvqM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cheers, BostonTim

This is a must win game for the Bills. Last meeting, the Pats had zero offense. I expect the Pats to be able to score this game and hopefully the defense can repeat its performance and hold them to 3 scores or less.

Blount should get a heavy workload. In the 1st game, Rexy barely gave any attention to JB and sold out to stop the run. That's not going to work this time around.

I do not expect a blow out. Buffalo has been giving us fits for a while now. They may lose in the end, but I recall a few that have required some offensive and special teams heroics late in the game. a bad turnover is all it takes. That being said it should be a W.

I do not expect a blow out. Buffalo has been giving us fits for a while now. They may lose in the end, but I recall a few that have required some offensive and special teams heroics late in the game. a bad turnover is all it takes. That being said it should be a W.

I agree it could be a tough game but a healthy Gronk & Edelman plus Brady should make this a completely different game than in Foxboro.

I thought Edelman looked better vs Steelers than the few games prior. Aside from his dumb fumble...

I'd love to see a good old fashioned curb stomping but I have just enough respect to concede it could be a tough game. I'm thinking the pregame antics we saw last time are not forgotten and there's a pissed off team behind closed doors this week.

40 burger for the patriots

I'm thinking potentially this.

I'm thinking Brady throws 50, 60 times, and the Bills have zero answer for it.

The Bills threw away their chance of winning this game by rushing back the League MVP (IMO, to this point), from a hamstring injury....and got him hurt worse.

This game has the potential to get sideways for the Bills very quickly, especially since Rex Ryan will do nothing differently than they did from the first game.

Bills lose this game, their season's over. 4-4 on the way to 6-10.

So, potentially a 3-score win, and potentially a score in the 40s. We'll see where the injury report stands on like Friday.

Not sure why there is so much talk about the Bills. They haven't been relevant since Jim Kelly. Is there any real thought that they will even make the playoffs let alone contend for the East? Even if they beat the Pats next week, and they won't, The Patriots will still win the East by at least 2 games. In my opinion, there are at least 6 teams ahead of the Bills for a wildcard sport. Three maybe 4 in the West, 2 maybe 3 in the North and 2 in the South. They are no good.
Patriots win easily. 130-3

Not sure why there is so much talk about the Bills. They haven't been relevant since Jim Kelly. Is there any real thought that they will even make the playoffs let alone contend for the East? Even if they beat the Pats next week, and they won't, The Patriots will still win the East by at least 2 games. In my opinion, there are at least 6 teams ahead of the Bills for a wildcard sport. Three maybe 4 in the West, 2 maybe 3 in the North and 2 in the South. They are no good.

Moronic comment. It's our next game. They shut us out. The're closest in the division. It's personal with Rex. They were trouble making jerks last time And the Pats and the fans are pissed. What part of that sails over your head?

Hey Pats fans - what a difference 4 weeks make. You've got your team (Brady, Ninkovich) back and running on all cylinders. About what we all anticipated. And we got our team back ... erh ... ah. well maybe not quite yet...lol

Doesn't really matter. Hoping for lots of rain and wind. I anticipate we won't get to Brady - most teams don't blitz him much with his and the WRs/TEs abilities to read defense and make the adjustments.

The only success I have seen against over the years was pushing up the middle into his face. I don't think we can do that with the D-line right now.

Maybe because we play them next week? And the fact they beat us a couple weeks ago?

And no one cares about them making or not making the playoffs as a wild card, any more than if you care if the Chiefs make the playoffs as a wild card. It's about HFA for the AFCCG, the only reason you went to the superbowl last year, and what we likely need to go this year. Every win counts and to think that Buffalo can't win a divison game at home is just dumb.

The only success I have seen against over the years was pushing up the middle into his face.
That's EXACTLY the key. Brady can slide left and right, but his success is based on accurate throws and for that he needs to step into the throw. Pressure up the middle really disrupts his game.

Maybe because we play them next week? And the fact they beat us a couple weeks ago?

And no one cares about them making or not making the playoffs as a wild card, any more than if you care if the Chiefs make the playoffs as a wild card. It's about HFA for the AFCCG, the only reason you went to the superbowl last year, and what we likely need to go this year. Every win counts and to think that Buffalo can't win a divison game at home is just dumb.

Tho' I've belted you an' flayed you,
By the livin' Gawd that made you,
You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din!

Cheers, BostonTim

Back