Week 10 Gamete Thread - Brownies

has anyone ever heard bill say "it was a really great day for us" etc. after a win? i can't recall so much praise...😄

I am in Michigan.

I watched it on TV like 99.9% of Patriots fans.

Was there a point to your question?
You said that you saw him "slow down". There is no way you could see that on the CBS feed if that even happened, which it didn't. The camera panned to the deep throw and Agholor had a step on both guys, but it was overthrown a bit. I am glad Mac overthrew him and realized it was double coverage, because I expected a pick there. It was very likely overthrown by design.

Last edited:
He's usually grumpy after a Super Bowl win because of all the plays left on the field.
He's a proud papa. After 2 years or more of you know who moping around the locker room after big wins, he's got his locker room back.

He did. I was whacking him earlier, but he was good from then on. I was wrong yelling for him to be replaced.
He had a very good good game. It wasn't a whiff either. Color announcer, Charles Davis had it right. It was a designed quick throw and Mac froze and held the ball. No way he engages Garrett like that if it wasn't a quick throw design. Very good game from Wynn and the whole line, really.

Love the phantom "hands to the face" awkward penalty on Wynn, too. We seem to get 1 horrible call per game on our O Line where there is no penalty.

Last edited:
You said that you saw him "slow down". There is no way you could see that on the CBS feed if that even happened, which it didn't. I am glad Mac overthrew him and realized it was double coverage, because I expected a pick there. It was very likely overthrown by design.

Dude... You really need to to take a flipping chill pill. Got that? Take 3 or 4 actually.

I get to say what I think I see and you get to say what you think you see.

"Overthrown by design"? Did I dare say something bad about BB's FA signing? How dare I? You are like Mazz's alternative ego.

I saw him slow down. I wasn't the only one. I think you are wrong....again. I realize your unchecked ego won't allow you to process this and I don't care.

Bug off.

I'd like to point out, except for that big whiff on a cut block, Wynn had a pretty good game against one of the best DE's.

Not to nit pick, but he also got called for a hands to the face and so far this season he's been drawing more flags (obscure reference) than Sheldon Cooper.

Not to nit pick, but he also got called for a hands to the face and so far this season he's been drawing more flags (obscure reference) than Sheldon Cooper.
My favorite non-car, non-science, non-sports show. Sheldon is tied for my 3rd favorite Big Bang character behind:

1. Penny
2. Penny
3. Everyone else.

Dude... You really need to to take a flipping chill pill. Got that? Take 3 or 4 actually.

I get to say what I think I see and you get to say what you think you see.

"Overthrown by design"? Did I dare say something bad about BB's FA signing? How dare I? You are like Mazz's alternative ego.

I saw him slow down. I wasn't the only one. I think you are wrong....again. I realize your unchecked ego won't allow you to process this and I don't care.

Bug off.
I am very chill. I am just not going to start casting this weird blame on the one player who wasn't a stand out in a 45-7 win when Mac sees double coverage and thankfully chucked it to make sure only Agholor could get it, as it turned out as an overthrow. Sometimes our fans are just unreal. The odd fingerpointing for no reason. Slowed down? What on earth?

If he had "slowed down" like you said, he wouldn't have been the closest guy to the ball when it hit the ground. One of the Browns defenders would have been. Your comment makes absolutely no sense. Yes, I think Mac put more on it at the start of his throw because he saw it ended up being double coverage. If he underthrows it there, it's an INT.

No need to be defensive or maybe think about what you're typing. Very confusing comment, regardless. Some of us know people who were at the game. There was no slowing down.

Perhaps a dated analogy and I accept that the definition of old fart is technically accurate.

One sack is ridiculous, so I'll give you two and under and I'll take the over. The important thing is that we demonstrate that we
can play a complete, solid and smart game of football at Gillette against a tough out and claw out another W.

I want 10 points in the first quarter and zero dead ball fouls on the day. I'd appreciate a chance to see Trent Brown take some solid snaps. I want to see continuous
pincer pressure on Mayfield who will not be nearly as squirrelly as the last QB we faced.

Rhamondre is cleared to play, so I think he will be the key to keep the chains moving and ultimately breaking them down.

I think we passed that mark by quite a bit.

I'd like to point out, except for that big whiff on a cut block, Wynn had a pretty good game against one of the best DE's.

Running right at great pass rushers has become a BB trademark.

has anyone ever heard bill say "it was a really great day for us" etc. after a win? i can't recall so much praise...😄

Didn't someone who used to be here say a while back that BB is too arrogant to change with the times?

He's a proud papa. After 2 years or more of you know who moping around the locker room after big wins, he's got his locker room back.

Without a doubt. This team is hardened steel and will never fold.

I am very chill. I am just not going to start casting this weird blame on the one player who wasn't a stand out in a 45-7 win when Mac sees double coverage and thankfully chucked it to make sure only Agholor could get it, as it turned out as an overthrow. Sometimes our fans are just unreal. The odd fingerpointing for no reason. Slowed down? What on earth?

If he had "slowed down" like you said, he wouldn't have been the closest guy to the ball when it hit the ground. One of the Browns defenders would have been. Your comment makes absolutely no sense. Yes, I think Mac put more on it at the start of his throw because he saw it ended up being double coverage. If he underthrows it there, it's an INT.

No need to be defensive or maybe think about what you're typing. Very confusing comment, regardless. Some of us know people who were at the game. There was no slowing down.
Dude..

You are not chill.

You are obsessed.

Obvious.

You get a week off from me having to read your adoration you nutty know it all.

Ignored!

He had a very good good game. It wasn't a whiff either. It was a designed quick throw and Mac froze and held the ball. No way he engages Garrett like that if it wasn't a quick throw design. Very good game from Wynn and the whole line, really.

Love the phantom "hands to the face" awkward penalty on Wynn, too. We seem to get 1 horrible call per game on our O Line where there is no penalty.

Well, not that I know anything about offensive line play, but when you miss a cut block, by definition, you whiffed. If Mac "froze" then it was one of the quickest recoveries in history, Wynn fired at his legs and Garrett hopped over the block in an instant. Put a stopwatch on it, set it to a dance beat, but Wynn didn't get his job done, which was to get Garrett's hands down.

As far as your second point, you're either a total homer or you need an HD TV. That was 100% H2F. And I actually like Wynn more than most, but don't make him into Walter Jones because
he played, arguably, his best game of the season.

Other than that, another gem of a post. 👍

Back