Week 12 Other Games

sprocketboy

Surrounded by Donkey Fans
Reaction score
I apologize if I am stepping on someone's toes by starting this thread.

Am I biased, or does Matt Stafford have a long history of choking in the clutch?

I mean, those two picks he threw at the end (the pick 6 and the one he threw for a Chicago touchback) reminded me of that part of the Burt Reynolds prison football movie when he was trying to throw the game.

I apologize if I am stepping on someone's toes by starting this thread.

Am I biased, or does Matt Stafford have a long history of choking in the clutch?

I mean, those two picks he threw at the end (the pick 6 and the one he threw for a Chicago touchback) reminded me of that part of the Burt Reynolds prison football movie when he was trying to throw the game.

Maybe he was paid a lot to do that? :shrug_n:

As mediocre-at-best as the Cowboys have been, they would have to soil themselves like Sir Robin at the Battle of Badon Hill to NOT win the NFCE.

I mean, Colt McCoy didn't completely suck today, but ... is anyone in that entire division currently playing with a QB who will still be starting for the same team in 2020? Maybe Prescott, now that he has both Cooper and Zeke as weapons.

What did completely suck today was Atlanta's clock management in the fourth quarter.

They are down 3 TDs and driving with about 7 minutes left in the game, and they are taking their sweet-ass time to get to the line and snap the ball, like they are in the 4-minute offense.

I mean, are these NOT professional players and coaches? Do they NOT do this shyte for a living for 60+ hours a week during the playing season? :huh:

What did completely suck today was Atlanta's clock management in the fourth quarter.

They are down 3 TDs and driving with about 7 minutes left in the game, and they are taking their sweet-ass time to get to the line and snap the ball, like they are in the 4-minute offense.

I mean, are these NOT professional players and coaches? Do they NOT do this shyte for a living for 60+ hours a week during the playing season? :huh:

I think Dan Quinn might be shown the door after the season.

Sark sucks ass...

Who didn't see Falcons slow demise after they blew that SB lead :coffee:

Steelers losing close to halftime to Denver. A loss and the pats are back in second seed. For reference the Jets beat Denver a few weeks ago.

Back