Week 13 - 12/1 Pats @ Texans 8:20PM

Now you have to beat the Bills or its over

12-4

Offense should be embarrassed. Brady looks done.

That being said, defence got shit on in the passing game tonight.

This is over. Season might be over too if this team doesn’t make some massive strides.

KC is going to blow us out if we play like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offense should be embarrassed. Brady looks done.

That being said, defence got shit on in the passing game tonight.

This is over. Season might be over too if this team doesn’t make some massive strides.

KC is going to blow us out if we play like this.

Damn you guys are emotional. Lighten up . It's one fucking game!

Without home field they aren’t going anywhere.

In current form, they’re not going anywhere period.

Offenseive talent is meh and unit is dysfunctional. GOAT QB looking like a regular goat.

Historic D falling back to Earth against competent offenses.

Maybe just not their year for once.

Damn you guys are emotional. Lighten up . It's one fucking game!

Actually having won things and known greatness does that to you. Sorry we can’t all be pumped about regular season wins/stats.

Bwaa haa haa!!!

Just trying to put on a brave face as the season crumbles to 10 and 2 and we become the Dolphins and Browns all in one. A season where the Patriots may not have home field through the entire playoffs (gasp) and may also have to suffer a first round bye. When even when the 7 or 8 guys on defense who did not practice due to the Flu get better. Where the refs are contractually obligated by the NFL to manufacture flags against the D await the next game to screw us.. I'm trying to put a positive spin on this crushing regular season game where, after 19 years of excellence and 3 consecutive Super Bowl appearances are laid to waste and count for nothing because we are losing to the Houston Texans. For the second time in the history of that franchise. People need to get a grip around here. Like someone said earlier, what are we, Colts fans? My 2 cents

Without home field they aren’t going anywhere.

Buffalo's defense is far superior to any they've face in the past month. They can easily shut this offense down and steal the division. The Pats may have to back into it.

Actually having won things and known greatness does that to you. Sorry we can’t all be pumped about regular season wins/stats.

In the end , all you have to do is make the playoffs and then its a new season. You're already in.

Harry has not been in the game since the pick that was because he was a wiener on the slant route. That really, really, really, really sucks. He is a player that they are going to need going forward.

Back