Week 13 - 12/1 Pats @ Texans 8:20PM

Good thing we fucked around with the previous drive with no urgency.

He was by himself too. If he could have picked that up and ran that would have been sick

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Close. Didn’t deserve to win this one anyway.

Going to be another dumpster fire next week if this team doesn’t wake up quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We’re on to KC.

Close. Didn’t deserve to win this one anyway.

Going to be another dumpster fire next week if this team doesn’t wake up quick.

Look on the bright side, after we get our ass destroyed next week we can repeat the "We're on to Cincinnati" mantra and maybe history will repeat itself.

Look on the bright side, after we get our ass destroyed next week we can repeat the "We're on to Cincinnati" mantra and maybe history will repeat itself.
So KC’s defense is better than the Texans and they’re going to beat NE at the Razor! Ok then!

I still can't believe how close they came to winning that game at the end. They were getting absolutely thrashed. If that ball had bounced the opposite way, Bolden could have scooped it right up and taken it to the house or at least gotten close with 50 seconds left.

I have to believe that the locker room flu and the resulting lack of preparation by those that were sick played a large role in that loss.

I have to believe that the locker room flu and the resulting lack of preparation by those that were sick played a large role in that loss.
Or the fact that doubling Edelperson is really the only defensive gameplan you need. Everyone wants to jump down Brady's throat and blame it on him, but who the hell is getting open? He held the ball forever last night hoping someone could work themselves open and no one could. Outside of Edelperson, our WRs suck. Dorsett is the slowest fast guy I've ever seen, Sanu can't get one inch of separation, Meyers is rarely on the same page as Brady, and Harry is barely good enough to even get on the field bc he can't separate at all. At least we have the worst TEs in the league to make up for it.

But yeah, it's Brady's fault.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Or the fact that doubling Edelperson is really the only defensive gameplan you need. Everyone wants to jump down Brady's throat and blame it on him, but who the hell is getting open? He held the ball forever last night hoping someone could work themselves open and no one could. Outside of Edelperson, our WRs suck. Dorsett is the slowest fast guy I've ever seen, Sanu can't get one inch of separation, Meyers is rarely on the same page as Brady, and Harry is barely good enough to even get on the field bc he can't separate at all. At least we have the worst TEs in the league to make up for it.

But yeah, it's Brady's fault.

Dorsett didn’t have anyone in his zip code in the back of the end zone when Brady threw it to the 6th row then grabbed his helmet while they settled for FG.

Dorsett didn’t have anyone in his zip code in the back of the end zone when Brady threw it to the 6th row then grabbed his helmet while they settled for FG.
Yes, Brady makes some errors. That isn't the biggest issue causing the offense to struggle. Not even close.

Yes, Brady makes some errors. That isn't the biggest issue causing the offense to struggle. Not even close.

From last night's game I'd say coaching was the #1 issue and play calling was #2. When players don't know where to go, that's a coaching issue and when plays are called that fall right into a trap set by the defense, that's a play calling thing. Neither was up to par last night.

Back