Week 13 Gamete Thread - @Bills, Mon Dec 6th, 8:15pm EST

As far as I'm concerned, we loaned the AFC East crown last year, we want it back now. I agree, they have no running game and asking Allen to beat us is a tall task. Buffalo is young and cocky, they are a product of their coach. They have had 11 days to prepare for us compared to our 8 days. But if it comes down to coaching and preparation, Belichick has the advantage. This is a team sport and I don't see any other team playing as well as the Pats right now. Buffalo better be ready for a slug fest because the Pats are going to be throwing haymakers on Monday.

Harris and Stevenson, are going to be the key. If we can establish the run. Buffalo thinks they are smash mouth, they are going to find out the hard way just how much of a bully Mondre is going to be. That kid reminds of Corey Dillon, but faster. Great stiff arm and a very physical runner. I'm not gonna lie, I want this to be a blood bath by the Patriots, I want the Pats to beat them 45-3 in Buffalo but it will probably be more like 24-17, Pats win of course.. Make a statement to the Jills and the NFL as a whole. The Patriots are back, I no longer consider this a rebuilding year. 8-4 isn't a rebuild, this team is built and ready to compete.
Blount 2.0

Blount 2.0
I've been trying to think of a big back who had that sideways hop Mondre has. I know Bo Jackson had it, and he at least ran like a bigger back. I don't remember his actual playing weight.
Fred Taylor, but taller and not so shifty?
Tomlinson, but runs bigger and not so classy?
Marshawn Lynch?

As far as I'm concerned, we loaned the AFC East crown last year, we want it back now. I agree, they have no running game and asking Allen to beat us is a tall task. Buffalo is young and cocky, they are a product of their coach. They have had 11 days to prepare for us compared to our 8 days. But if it comes down to coaching and preparation, Belichick has the advantage. This is a team sport and I don't see any other team playing as well as the Pats right now. Buffalo better be ready for a slug fest because the Pats are going to be throwing haymakers on Monday.

Harris and Stevenson, are going to be the key. If we can establish the run. Buffalo thinks they are smash mouth, they are going to find out the hard way just how much of a bully Mondre is going to be. That kid reminds of Corey Dillon, but faster. Great stiff arm and a very physical runner. I'm not gonna lie, I want this to be a blood bath by the Patriots, I want the Pats to beat them 45-3 in Buffalo but it will probably be more like 24-17, Pats win of course.. Make a statement to the Jills and the NFL as a whole. The Patriots are back, I no longer consider this a rebuilding year. 8-4 isn't a rebuild, this team is built and ready to compete.

You could argue the rebuild lasted all of six games. :coffee:

Well, plus last season, so for the sake of accuracy -- the rebuild lasted 22 games.

I've been trying to think of a big back who had that sideways hop Mondre has. I know Bo Jackson had it, and he at least ran like a bigger back. I don't remember his actual playing weight.
Marshawn Lynch?
Tony Dorsett?

Marshawn Lynch?
I made a comment about the underrated Mike Anderson from the Broncos in the '00s. Once I looked up his weight, I knew it wasn't just the same jersey number I was seeing.

NOP2000120305.jpg

Stevenson has the low center of gravity thing going on and super quick feet. It's pretty unusual to see an RB at 230 with such quick feet.

Buffalo fans crowing about how the Pats haven't played anybody or their opponent had lots of injuries is just stupid, they lost to the Jags 9-6....they scored 2 field goals against yet they want to thump their chest and point out the Pats "weak" competition. And they get crushed at home by the Colts while scoring 15 points then beat up on a NO team that had zero threat on offense. You can go to either Bills message boards and there will be 2-4 running threads about the Pats or some of their players, the Pats are so in their heads it's pathetic.

Buffalo fans crowing about how the Pats haven't played anybody or their opponent had lots of injuries is just stupid, they lost to the Jags 9-6....they scored 2 field goals against yet they want to thump their chest and point out the Pats "weak" competition. And they get crushed at home by the Colts while scoring 15 points then beat up on a NO team that had zero threat on offense. You can go to either Bills message boards and there will be 2-4 running threads about the Pats or some of their players, the Pats are so in their heads it's pathetic.
It's the classic last sign of fear and desperation, but makes for entertaining reading.

Look at this doozy here:

"What is a calming thought about the matchup? Allen is the better qb playing Monday and the best player on the field. Everything else is everything else. 3 step drops get Allen into a rhythm and let him cook."

They can crow all they like, one thing the Bills have proven to me this season is that they are SOFT, we just played a much tougher team in the Titans, I have zero fear of the Bills. Just watch.

Marshawn Lynch?
Rhambo is pretty awesome so far!

Hello Patriots Planet,

One of your members joined our forum, so I thought I would reciprocate by joining you here.

Not a troll but am a big Bills Fan, just looking for some good discussion ahead of Monday's game. Regardless of the outcome, I think we can agree that we want our teams to come away healthy.

Go Bills!
:beer:

Hello Patriots Planet,

One of your members joined our forum, so I thought I would reciprocate by joining you here.

Not a troll but am a big Bills Fan, just looking for some good discussion ahead of Monday's game. Regardless of the outcome, I think we can agree that we want our teams to come away healthy.

Go Bills!
:smilies-11117:

Chargers weren't a bad team when the Pats played them, same story with the Browns, Tennessee have been considered a good team until recent weeks when they've been decimated by injuries. The Jets, Panthers and Falcons, yeah, most certainly bad teams, but those bad teams were beaten convincingly, which was good should be doing.

The Bills haven't exactly beaten many "good" teams, probably the best team that they beat was KC, but at the time KC didn't look that great. The rest of their wins have been Miami (twice), Washington, Houston, NY Jets and a seriously beat up New Orleans.

They lost to the awful Jags and lost to an Indy team that's blowing hot and cold.

Pin that tweet up in the locker room
This is called whistling past the grave yard, the Bills are a soft team, like baby shit soft. The media will make this out to be an epic battle, but in reality the harder game for us will be the Colts, in fact I'm predicting that the Colts game will be the only loss left this season.

Hello Patriots Planet,

Go Bills!
It should be a good game...

Hello Patriots Planet,

Go Bills!
Hey Foxx! Glad to see you could make it over here. I dropped the name of this place hoping a few of you would stop by. Much like your place this place is fairly easy going and welcoming of fans of other teams as long as things stay somewhat respectful. Again, like your place over at Billsfans.com. (see what I did there?).

Hey Foxx! Glad to see you could make it over here. I dropped the name of this place hoping a few of you would stop by. Much like your place this place is fairly easy going and welcoming of fans of other teams as long as things stay somewhat respectful. Again, like your place over at Billsfans.com. (see what I did there?).
Hey, wondered if I would bump into you, lol.

Thanks. You're a class act.

I would prefer respectful discourse but it's all good, one way or another. I understand fans can be quite passionate about their team.

Hey, wondered if I would bump into you, lol.

Thanks. You're a class act.

I would prefer respectful discourse but it's all good, one way or another. I understand fans can be quite passionate about their team.
There have been many fans of other teams that became regulars here over the years. My memory sucks so maybe others can add some names... Boltsownu (sp) was hilarious for his Chargers Chants here. I wish he would come back around.

Hello Patriots Planet,

Go Bills!
:smilies-11117:

Back