Week 13 Gamete Thread - @Bills, Mon Dec 6th, 8:15pm EST

This should give y'all a good chuckle, I couldn't stop laughing while I was reading it.

That place is turning into a Patriots alternative site. I think since 2000 we are like 33-7 vs the Bills including the 2 losses last year. To say we are in their fan bases heads rent free is an understatement.

That place is turning into a Patriots alternative site. I think since 2000 we are like 33-7 vs the Bills including the 2 losses last year. To say we are in their fan bases heads rent free is an understatement.
They love to use the Pats **** on posts too. So cute...<chuckle>

Kyle Dugger tested + for Covid. He may have to go on the Covid reserve list. Another test is being run to confirm the + test before that happens.
He will likely end up on the Covid reserve list. He missed practice today.

Edit: Just read he has been placed on Covid reserve. If vaccinated he needs 2 negative tests 24 hrs apart to play Monday night.

Kyle Dugger tested + for Covid. He may have to go on the Covid reserve list. Another test is being run to confirm the + test before that happens.
He will likely end up on the Covid reserve list. He missed practice today.
HOPEFULLY he's the only one - sucks that if he truly is positive he can't play. He's becoming quite the player.

............................................................................................................................................................................................................ Mac vs................................................................Josh Allen.

PFF Grade83.982.0
NFL passer rating for a QB when he is throwing from a clean pocket — this is a more stable metric.101.9104.8
Passer rating for a QB when he is throwing under pressure — this is a less stable metric.81.885.6
The rate at which a QB makes PFF’s highest graded throws. 4.09%5.37%
The rate at which a QB makes PFF’s lowest graded throws. 2.50%3.93%

Last edited:
These 2 teams are as close as it gets, analytically speaking. Either team is capable of winning and it could come down to a mistake or a turnover or a penalty.
I think our best chance is to rattle Josh Allen early with pressure and disguises and keep him confused the entire game.

Right but if you are positive (assuming it is not a false positive), what is the normal timeline for shedding the virus (I do not know that is why I ask) once you contract it?

Has nothing to do with NFL rules but a person is no longer considered contagious 10 days after symptoms first appeared and 24 hours with no fever without the use of fever-reducing medications and other symptoms of COVID-19 are improving

Without Travis Henry....
I know you mean Derrick Henry, but it seems odd to me that the Titans run equally well with Henry or Hilliard. Makes me think that maybe a good portion of the running game's success is due to the OLine and the Titans 2 FBs and 4 TEs. Henry being out had no effect on the dominance of the Pats O.

Right but if you are positive (assuming it is not a false positive), what is the normal timeline for shedding the virus (I do not know that is why I ask) once you contract it?
You can't assume....just saying. There is no normal to many variables...

~Dee~

If I'm the Bills, I go into this game thinking my WRs is are better than the Pats DBs and will try and get a deep shot over Bryant. Pats will try and confuse Allen with a variety pack of defensive alignments. And the Patriots will have a well balanced game with their run game .

pressure is on the Bills.

Back