Week 15 gamete thread @ Indy Saturday December 18, 8:20 p.m.

I have to admit that while I’m super excited to see the Patriots in person tomorrow night, I’m a little concerned about being packed in Lucas with omicron happening.
Are you under 65 and reasonably healthy? If yes, worry more about being trapped inside Lucas Oil with those COLTS fans or even the drive to Indy.

I've changed my mind. I think BB gives up the short runs, makes sure he doesn't get gouged with big runs or by Wentz, clamps down in the red zone, and sees if Taylor can beat them without turning the ball over.

Giants-Bills SB gameplan. Let Taylor run for 150 with a long of 15, 2 fumbles, limit Wentz to <200 yards and a pick.

I think kelly will go, he has done this actually a couple of times this year.... I think it's a precaution type thing, but he will play.... I would be surprised if he didn't play actually..... As for Antwuan Woods he has officially been ruled out for the game :( It was reported last night which sucks badly, but they will still have Okereke thank god... I think he was questionable with an illness but looks like he will play, as well as Darius Leonard.... I am tired of the injuries but unfortunately that is just the nature of the beast. We were without Leonard for a while, Wentz was hurt earlier this season, Hilton missed time, it's always something with this team. Just have to battle through.
I just saw that Ryan Kelly is out because of a personal issue. That's a huge loss.

It’s true. My farts after chilli kill more people. But none the less I still understand those that are concerned
Johnny Cash's song "Ring of Fire" originated the morning after he had 3 bowls of June Cash's chili the night before. He wrote it in 10 minutes sitting on the throne. True fact! :fire:

A look at all the ways to watch and listen to this week's New England Patriots game against the Indianapolis Colts.

TELEVISION

This week's game will be broadcast by The NFL Network and can be seen locally on WBZ-TV Channel

A look at all the ways to watch and listen to this week's New England Patriots game against the Indianapolis Colts.

TELEVISION

This week's game will be broadcast by The NFL Network and can be seen locally on WBZ-TV Channel 4. Kevin Burkhardt will handle play-by-play duties with Greg Olsen as the color analysts. Pam Oliver and Kristina Pink will work from the sidelines. The game will be produced by Pete Macheska and directed by Artie Kempner.

MOBILE WEB AND IN-APP STREAMING

Watch Patriots games live for free in the official Patriots app (iOS & Android) and on Patriots.com safari mobile web. Prime-time and nationally televised games are free and available to anyone located in the United States. Local market games are restricted. Please check local TV listings for availability. If it is available to watch on local TV it will be available to watch in the Patriots app.
This week's game is available to stream nationally in the official Patriots app.
*Geographic and device restrictions apply. Data charges may apply.
Live game streams are also available on the Yahoo Sports app and the NFL Official App.

Johnny Cash's song "Ring of Fire" originated the morning after he had 3 bowls of June Cash's chili the night before. He wrote it in 10 minutes sitting on the throne. True fact! :fire:
Lmao amazing.

The Colts starting center has been ruled OUT for the game.

I don't know anything about Danny Pinter other than he caught a TD pass this year and has some size, but I'll take my chances with him over Ryan Kelly,
who is an outstanding drive blocker to pair with Nelson and Glowinski. He's a 2nd year player who has started two games in his career and has a little over
200 snaps under his belt.

Gonna be tough game tonight. Damien Harris being out for us is making me nervous.

I think it would be best for whatever chance my team has to make the playoffs that the Colts lose tonight.
So there you go.

Last time the Patriots played it was 1950s football. What era will it be tonight? :action-smiley-059:

Back