Week 15 gamete thread @ Indy Saturday December 18, 8:20 p.m.

What's your take on DT Antwuan Woods being out and Kelly not practicing yesterday after a full practice on Wed?
I think kelly will go, he has done this actually a couple of times this year.... I think it's a precaution type thing, but he will play.... I would be surprised if he didn't play actually..... As for Antwuan Woods he has officially been ruled out for the game :( It was reported last night which sucks badly, but they will still have Okereke thank god... I think he was questionable with an illness but looks like he will play, as well as Darius Leonard.... I am tired of the injuries but unfortunately that is just the nature of the beast. We were without Leonard for a while, Wentz was hurt earlier this season, Hilton missed time, it's always something with this team. Just have to battle through.

Yes, the early era Goodell years where he was hired to make sure NE stopped winning and to help your Colts with annual rule changes and a nice little framejob of our team based on a lie.

I remember it well.

The 2010 game was when BB dialed up a zone look on Manning and James Sanders came down with a game ending INT, where Manning got confused.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzUnxdgST2U

This was also the game where I believe Mike Wright suffered another concussion and was seen crying in the locker room after the game knowing his career was over. NE's D led the NFL in takeaways that year, too.

Peyton had a bad stretch through that time... Can't remember what it was but we had lost like 4 straight. Lost to the Eagles, Cowboys, Pats and another team.... Peyton was throwing picks left and right through that stretch but then won 5 straight or whatever it was to close the season out and make playoffs.... That 2010 was a great game, colts came up short but was entertaining. Indy was down I think 17 or something at one point and made a nice comeback. I need to go back and re-watch that game. It's been a while.

My all time fave Colts and Pats game actually is the 2003 regular season game they had.... Colts lost 38-34 with the Pats having a great goal line stand.... But what an entertaining game that was.

Peyton had a bad stretch through that time... Can't remember what it was but we had lost like 4 straight. Lost to the Eagles, Cowboys, Pats and another team.... Peyton was throwing picks left and right through that stretch but then won 5 straight or whatever it was to close the season out and make playoffs.... That 2010 was a great game, colts came up short but was entertaining. Indy was down I think 17 or something at one point and made a nice comeback. I need to go back and re-watch that game. It's been a while.

My all time fave Colts and Pats game actually is the 2003 regular season game they had.... Colts lost 38-34 with the Pats having a great goal line stand.... But what an entertaining game that was.
Willie McGinest coming back from a savage life threatening injury after only 1 play off to slice in and stop E James at the line. 2003?!

Willie McGinest coming back from a savage life threatening injury after only 1 play off to slice in and stop E James at the line. 2003?!
I thought it was Waldo Murphy, but you might be correct.

Fact: Went is statistically rated the worst QB throwing outside the pocket. I expect we'll see scheming to flush Went from the middle, so stunts, maybe an occasional delayed blitz with Collins, etc ,up the middle.

I think kelly will go, he has done this actually a couple of times this year.... I think it's a precaution type thing, but he will play.... I would be surprised if he didn't play actually..... As for Antwuan Woods he has officially been ruled out for the game :( It was reported last night which sucks badly, but they will still have Okereke thank god... I think he was questionable with an illness but looks like he will play, as well as Darius Leonard.... I am tired of the injuries but unfortunately that is just the nature of the beast. We were without Leonard for a while, Wentz was hurt earlier this season, Hilton missed time, it's always something with this team. Just have to battle through.
Yeah, sounds like the Kelly thing is for "personal reasons". Who is your best DT? I know Buckner is really good as a DE guy and Leonard is a stud, know Paye is a rookie, but at DT, who is your best guy there?

Yeah, sounds like the Kelly thing is for "personal reasons". Who is your best DT? I know Buckner is really good as a DE guy and Leonard is a stud, know Paye is a rookie, but at DT, who is your best guy there?
I would still say Bucker is for DT.... Woods obviously but he is out..... I really don't know who else would or will step up now to be honest.

I have to admit that while I’m super excited to see the Patriots in person tomorrow night, I’m a little concerned about being packed in Lucas with omicron happening.

I have to admit that while I’m super excited to see the Patriots in person tomorrow night, I’m a little concerned about being packed in Lucas with omicron happening.
I getcha but the death count from Omicron currently sits at precisely 0. However this is a topic for elsewhere really.

Back