WEEK 17 • Sunday - Jete at New England Patriots

Here is the last game day thread. As bad as this season has been, it is always good to go out with a victory against the Jete. Although I am not as confident in this game now that the Jete are actually trying to win.

PFFT...yeah right.
3214.jpg

Hey just think - if they can turn it around in this game, perhaps they can turn it around in the offseason. I'll take it as signs of hope for things to come, Go Patriots!!

That was a nice award the reporters gave to Cam. In light of his good humour, answering questions etc,
The Ron Hobson Media Good Guy award is given to the Patriots player who is most helpful and accommodating to media.
NESN's Doug Kyed, the New England chapter president of the Pro Football Writers Association, surprised Newton at the beginning of his Thursday press conference.
"It's obviously been a trying year for many of us, but Cam is always a pleasure to interview, win or lose ... It's always easy to write or report after Cam talks," Kyed said.

Newton held up the glass award to the laptop camera for all reporters to see, and with genuine shock, expressed his gratitude.
"Thank you! I appreciate it ... That's pretty cool right here man," Newton said. "Thank you. Appreciate you guys."

redokzrarrey2p0iuomj.jpg

Back