WEEK 17 • Sunday - Jete at New England Patriots

Here is the last game day thread. As bad as this season has been, it is always good to go out with a victory against the Jete. Although I am not as confident in this game now that the Jete are actually trying to win.

We're on to a nice long offseason, a lot of cap space, young players who stepped up this year, and at least a few of the "opt-outs" coming back.

Not sure we'll be SB contenders next year, but if we can find a competent QB, I think we're back in the playoffs.

We're on to a nice long offseason, a lot of cap space, young players who stepped up this year, and at least a few of the "opt-outs" coming back.

Not sure we'll be SB contenders next year, but if we can find a competent QB, I think we're back in the playoffs.
For once, Bill isn't rushing to catch up at the start of the off season due to the playoffs. This could be be very good when you have a coach like that.

I think we need a lot more than a QB. WR, TE, OL, DL, LB are needs. Getting Hightower to come back would really help. The defense lost a lot of players from last year, an it showed. I'm glad they'll have the cap space to get some talent. I just hope they don't whiff.

I think we need a lot more than a QB. WR, TE, OL, DL, LB are needs. Getting Hightower to come back would really help. The defense lost a lot of players from last year, an it showed. I'm glad they'll have the cap space to get some talent. I just hope they don't whiff.
If they whiff we're back to the olde days.

That said I think there is a core here. It's predicated on a QB how produces above the Dalton line. I really believe that if we had a top 12 QB we'd be 10-6 even with all the other shit that happened this year. There were at least 3 games we could have won on the final possession that we didn't.

I'm not against bringing Cam back on a vet minimum deal provided BB has a back up plan that makes sense. Give him an offseason, OAs and preseason...who knows.

I haven't been down too much over the season. But when we were behind 14-7 today I did start feeling down. I guess that shows how much I hate losing to the Jets.

Back