Week 4, 2020 - Patriots @Chiefs

If you bet the KC-8 does that bet still hold?

If with a bookie, yes it is still valid. But you can put another bet opposite the first to cancel them out. Ask your bookie and he'll help you.
Sometimes bets are void if an impt starting player is not starting. Your bookie will know if that applies.
Also, if the game is postponed most bets are off.

Going to lose by 4 scores now. Shit!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Probably was going to anyway. But besides all that shit, why are we having a season? This is not going to stop, players are going to keep getting it, this is as stupid of a thing as I have ever seen. There is
no vaccine, its not going away, what the hell are we doing, waiting for someone to die?

Probably was going to anyway. But besides all that shit, why are we having a season? This is not going to stop, players are going to keep getting it, this is as stupid of a thing as I have ever seen. There is
no vaccine, its not going away, what the hell are we doing, waiting for someone to die?

Please.
COVID for 99.9% of people is a little cough and fever. If you’re fully healthy otherwise , like these athletes , it’s nothing 99.9999% of the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

IF BB thinks Stidham is future. He should play for next 2 games . The supposed to be reason BB didn't sign or draft any QB besides Hoyer. Who proven to be inconsistent to bad in starts . Until Cam agreed to that up to 7.5 mill deal

Please.
COVID for 99.9% of people is a little cough and fever. If you’re fully healthy otherwise , like these athletes , it’s nothing 99.9999% of the time.

Obese people are high risk. What category do you think every OL and DL fall into?

Obese people are high risk. What category do you think every OL and DL fall into?

Have any died or been hospitalized? That's an honest question with no agenda.

Please.

Except when they spread it....My friends husband died of it in July, he was healthy, he had complications and he died. Its not about someone getting it, its about a lot of people getting it and spreading it.
Not sure why people dont get this.

If with a bookie, yes it is still valid. But you can put another bet opposite the first to cancel them out. Ask your bookie and he'll help you.
Sometimes bets are void if an impt starting player is not starting. Your bookie will know if that applies.
Also, if the game is postponed most bets are off.

I always wondered that too. If a line comes out and you bet it and then the QB trips over his dog and is not going to play, is that line still valid?

I’d recommend people view my post in the Coronavirus thread.

Frontline Dr that’s treated 1700+ people, not titled non-practicing policy makers based on severely flawed models that will not break away from their train of thought.

It’s sad to hear P71 of your friends husband, but chances are he could’ve likely been saved if the left didn’t trash hydroxychloroquine because Trump touted it.

Please don't turn the thread political.

Sent from my US Robotics Courier Dual Standard using Tapatalk

I never knew treatments and illness and death were political until this year.

I fundamentally disagree.

But it’s your house and if that’s your rule I’ll abide.

Right. It shouldn't be political, but it is. Bringing Trump and "the left" into a thread that's about the Patriots and Chiefs game is not ideal. If we are going to have a forum dedicated to political topics, we must not have any of it bleed in here, especially in a thread ostensibly about football.

Thank you.

Sent from my US Robotics Courier Dual Standard using Tapatalk

If Hoyer gets the start. It will just be a basic run heavy offense . Hoyer has proved to be inconsistent or bad in his starts .

I still for some reason cant stop thinking about that fumble return and Harry TD catch from last year. If they were called correctly could've changed a whole lot last year. Past is past. I think they'll probably go with Hoyer. But what does this do to Newton's season?

I still for some reason cant stop thinking about that fumble return and Harry TD catch from last year. If they were called correctly could've changed a whole lot last year. Past is past. I think they'll probably go with Hoyer. But what does this do to Newton's season?

I do not know how long a player has to stay out before they can come back, have no been able to find anything on it.

First time seeing the new format.... I don't know what to think. Have the Pats walked away from Stidham? Otherwise I'd throw
him in to see what he can do. Hoyer has no chance.

Back