Week 5 Gamete thread: New Orleans Saints at Patriots 1 p.m. Eastern

HSanders

disgusted and pissed
Reaction score
ok maybe if we use that old gamete joke,it will bring back some good times. or at least a good laugh?

Mac Jones’s decision-making will be a point of emphasis this week, says Bill O’Brien
Bill O’Brien said some of the decisions Mac Jones made Sunday were “uncharacteristic.”

Saints started out 2-0 win the lost there last 2 games. Carr at at QB this year and was injured last week.

does the Saints D-line consist of raging, lunatic 6'5", 300 lb, jammed-up on horse tranquilizers, playing like their hair's on fire beasts?

maybe time for BO'B to call Mac's number for roll-outs or more screens, or..........

withold in-facility eating priviledges of the O-line personnel

does the Saints D-line consist of raging, lunatic 6'5", 300 lb, jammed-up on horse tranquilizers, playing like their hair's on fire beasts?

maybe time for BO'B to call Mac's number for roll-outs or more screens, or..........

withold in-facility eating priviledges of the O-line personnel
They have a really good defense but are struggling on offense. If we were not down so many key defensive players, I would feel better about this game. Not sure if Carr is going to play? He had an AC joint sprain the other week on his throwing shoulder.

They have a really good defense but are struggling on offense. If we were not down so many key defensive players, I would feel better about this game. Not sure if Carr is going to play? He had an AC joint sprain the other week on his throwing shoulder.
Who is their backup?

Who's going to ring the lighthouse bell this Sunday? 🔔 🙄 🔔
Rod Rust?

if we didn't have the D injuries we have I might feel better about this game. can't assume anything and I thought I'd heard NO has a good D.

Rielly Reiff and Trey Flowers have been taken off the IR PUP list.

giphy.gif

I feel better now that JC Jackson is back, that they might get their hands on one of his guaranteed throws to the other team.
I am happy about the JC Jackson trade. It means Bill and company are on board with trying to turn this season around. I know Bill would never tank but you can do a soft tank which would be not making this trade which IMO was a lay up. Hopefully all the Jones CBs return
soon ...

I think Mac has to pretty much just walk straight into the gates of hell and tell everybody he's taking over.

You can't play scared to make a mistake and the other guys are going to know he's in trouble and will be smelling blood in the water. The only thing to do is
to stand there in the spotlight and play really well despite everything that happened last week. Just show mental resilience and composure.

I don't know which way it's going to go, because we've got other issues besides Mac Jones, but I want to see the guy
not hanging his head and Zaching out when the shitstorm starts.

Good luck, be better and shut everybody up, please, because this isn't fun to watch. Just sling it smaht and put the biscuit in the basket.

Back