Week 6 Gamate Thread Patriots @ Raiders 4:05 CBS

Blown coverage, freaking Bryant...BB needs to go, just so that clown isn't on the team anymore.
Bryant has been excellent this year, he's not a man-cover corner, though. He's a slot corner and flexible zone DB. He looked real bad in single coverage against CeeDee Lamb, and when he's asked to do stuff he's not built for.

Just when I was starting to think old Mac was trying to show through all the mud he goes and makes one of the worst throws I've seen him make.

Are we going to blame that throw on the offensive line too? Might have gotten Andrews injured as a result to boot.

That was just a bad decision by Mac. I want him to succeed but time to face reality
unfortunately no real option and at this point - while I don’t condone conscious ‘tanking’ - what point is it being 7 - 10 🤷

That was just a bad decision by Mac. I want him to succeed but time to face reality
unfortunately no real option and at this point - while I don’t condone conscious ‘tanking’ - what point is it being 7 - 10 🤷

7-10 mean you "had a season" whatever that really means. There is still plenty of time in this game but this season is what it is.

didn't have a chance to post this pregame but tedy said he was discouraged when he saw the injury report had like 17 guys on it. he said when a team is in contention,guys who can play through stuff.
Guys bowing out on this shit show.

didn't have a chance to post this pregame but tedy said he was discouraged when he saw the injury report had like 17 guys on it. he said when a team is in contention,guys who can play through stuff.
Yeah, I typed something similar (not involving Teddy, just the same observation/concern) into into this thread yesterday when I saw the injury report, but got distracted by LW11&12 and never got back to it.

Back