Week 7 other games

ParanoidPatriot

Big member
Reaction score
NFL week 7 begins tonight at 8:15 with the Jaxoffs Jags vs the NO Saints on Amazon Prime.

That's all that I have to say about that.

Last edited:
This saints team spanked the pats in foxboro? We might be worse then I thought
I hope the jags are that good

I mentioned in the 2022 draft that thread about Chris Olave being a lazy route runner. Well if you saw the game tonight he half assed his routes all game. All the talent in the world but lazy af.
i definitely remember you expressed reservations about him. does osu have any good wrs coming out this year?

I mentioned in the 2022 draft that thread about Chris Olave being a lazy route runner. Well if you saw the game tonight he half assed his routes all game. All the talent in the world but lazy af.

I remember your comment. That made me go back and look at him again and after seeing what you described he was dropped from being ahead of Garrett Wilson to being
behind Wilson on my board for the Pats. That's exactly how their careers have evolved. Olave would still be better than what we have presently, a little lazy or not.

i definitely remember you expressed reservations about him. does osu have any good wrs coming out this year?
Marvin Harrison Jr. will be the first wr off the board & a top 5 maybe top 3 pick depending on how the board shapes up. Like his old man he is a precise route runner. Bigger & faster than his dad & exceptional hands & body control. Emeka Egbuka will draw interest because of his size & speed but I’ve seen him get pushed around & for a guy his size man coverage shouldn’t be an issue but it is. Buyer beware with him.

Jags are hot right now. 4 wins in a row. Lawrence I think is starting to find his groove.

Man, I like watching Jax play. Have to like Lawrence, he seems the real deal.

How bad are we as a team, though, first drive in NO and Jax scores and the boos pour down from the fans. So the Saints are a pretty poor team, and yet they spanked us with no effort applied in Gillette.

And Jax with the 5th worst O Line in the league. The Pats O Line is actually rated higher.

Per PFF
Jags are much better than us at Pass blocking. 17th ranked vs 30th ranked. Grade 65 vs 46
Jags are a little worse than Pats at run blocking. 29th ranked (jags) vs 24th ranked. Grade 49 to 53

OL overall:
Jags: 21st ranked, grade 114
Pats: 28th ranked, grade 99

Only Seattle, Carolina, Tenn and the Giants rank worse than the Pats.

Per PFF
Jags are much better than us at Pass blocking. 17th ranked vs 30th ranked. Grade 65 vs 46
Jags are a little worse than Pats at run blocking. 29th ranked (jags) vs 24th ranked. Grade 49 to 53

OL overall:
Jags: 21st ranked, grade 114
Pats: 28th ranked, grade 99

Only Seattle, Carolina, Tenn and the Giants rank worse than the Pats.
Depends on who's reporting.

Below article has Jax at 28 and Pats at 22

Pretty good line up of games tomorrow. Looking forward to watching Chargers/KC as Chargers always play them tough.
Detroit/Ravens should be another good one. Miami/Eagles should be the game of the week.

Back