Week 8 2022, The Patriots at Jets

Good game. To me, this loss is on the OC and Zach Wilson. I get that Breece Hall is a big loss but you only call 17 rushing plays!? And where was any attempt at all to get Elijah Moore the ball?

as for Zach Wilson…… the three picks were horrendous enough but he just flat out missed at least 6 open receivers and his completion percentage was under 50%. He’s constantly throwing off his back foot, instead of stepping into it and gets rattled if he doesn’t have a clean pocket. I really want to like this kid but so far, he just hasn’t shown that he’s up to the task.
He completed most of his passes to the sidelines. :coffee:

Good game. To me, this loss is on the OC and Zach Wilson. I get that Breece Hall is a big loss but you only call 17 rushing plays!? And where was any attempt at all to get Elijah Moore the ball?

as for Zach Wilson…… the three picks were horrendous enough but he just flat out missed at least 6 open receivers and his completion percentage was under 50%. He’s constantly throwing off his back foot, instead of stepping into it and gets rattled if he doesn’t have a clean pocket. I really want to like this kid but so far, he just hasn’t shown that he’s up to the task.
pats got a little lucky w/pick 6 nullified too. here's to the rivalry being back on! 🍻

What did I hear yesterday? Zach Wilson is like Mahomes, if Mahomes played while blackout drunk.

Just imagine if we had lost 12 straight games to a team. And this game was the game that they had a better record and was supposed to be the game that breaks the streak.
Instead it's loss #13 on their home field. No wonder Jets fans are so demented.
Now on to the Colts.

pats got a little lucky w/pick 6 nullified too. here's to the rivalry being back on! 🍻
That call pissed me off. I get that‘s the way the games are being called now but a roughing the passer penalty for pushing the QB to the ground is just silly.

It's hard to stick with a young QB who makes mistakes and turns it over. Maybe it's harder still in the big city, which isn't famous for it's patience, but the poster boy for that is Josh Allen who didn't start to really come on until his 3rd season and the kid is obviously just killing it.

I see arm talent and his mobility is obvious, but at this point you don't know if he's going to quit with the brain farts and get it. He's smallish and kind of frail and probably got the keys to
the family car too soon. I really want to hate this kid but so far I'm absolutely loving him throwing balls to our Defensive Backs. I think he's got 1 TD and 7 picks versus us, so here's hoping
that the Jets stick with him for a little while, but bench him before he starts making better decisions.

I hate to say it, but right now he's Drew Lock.

That call pissed me off. I get that‘s the way the games are being called now but a roughing the passer penalty for pushing the QB to the ground is just silly.
a lot of people thought it was the correct call, but i rolled my eyes at it. there was another one like that too(against nyj) that i thought 🙄. think it was mosely with tackling mac when he was running. he clearly wasn't trying to hit mac illegally. i always wonder if refs subconsciously are in more "protect" mode with a qb when he's coming off an injury.
also doesn't help that i'm a "back in the day" fan that has seen a billion times worse. i get and applaud some of the safety stuff but i think they go too far sometimes.

Dallas, *spit are looking a good team as well. Dak has them going well since he came back.

The NFC looks potent, Eagles, Cowboys, Niners, Seahawks, Vikes. And then you could see the Rams possibly making a late run.

But then you have the Bills, who look nearly unbeatable and the Chiefs do look good. Those two are the standouts in the AFC. Titans, maybe, but they don't seem equipped to make it all the way.
The Niners with McCaffrey are going to make some noise. He has really plugged right in with them.

FgZk9EmXgAIhhXs

FgZr-3nWYAM_XbR

FgaEqYZXwAEq8Ht

Rough day for our OL, esp our tackles. Wynn picked up his game a bit.

Rhamondre is the 3rd best receiving RB in the league. He also has more receptions (25) than anyone on the Pats except for Jakoby Meyers (26).

FgFAVGPWIAEwzjd

Back