Week 8 2022, The Patriots at Jets

So the Jets thought the best way to beat the Pats was via passing, more than twice the rushing attempts.

That seem strange?

Winning a division game on the road against a 5-2 opponent is a pretty good Sunday.

Doing so without Andrews, Barmore and Dugger is pretty impressive.

I'd like to see the offense finish more drives, but they were driving the ball.

The nit I have to pick is offensive play calling, I'd really like to see Mac under center running more play action than sitting in shit gun all day.
100% on this entire post.

Winning a division game on the road against a 5-2 opponent is a pretty good Sunday.

Doing so without Andrews, Barmore and Dugger is pretty impressive.

I'd like to see the offense finish more drives, but they were driving the ball.

The nit I have to pick is offensive play calling, I'd really like to see Mac under center running more play action than sitting in shit gun all day.
I'm starting to wonder if they have him in the shit gun so much, because of his ankle?

Props to Jets fans by the way, I'm seeing almost no complaining about the RTP call that negated the Jones INT. Rightfully so, btw, it was obvious and unnecessary. (Even if Voice of the Jets Ian Eagle went apoplectic over it in the game)

Props to Jets fans by the way, I'm seeing almost no complaining about the RTP call that negated the Jones INT. Rightfully so, btw, it was obvious and unnecessary. (Even if Voice of the Jets Ian Eagle went apoplectic over it in the game)
Gang Green roasted the Jet player for the stupid RTP flag

The HC and QB were not so gracious, moaning about it post game. Wilson should really STFU after a performance like that....

True statement!

Z Wilson has to get rid of that cute little girly headband bow on the back of his head.

9963882.jpg

10-14-1b-rodgers-wilson.jpg
Who is the homeless guy with Wilson?

Just finished watching the game. Mac played terrible in the first half and he certainly improved in the second half. Definitely has some happy feet. Honestly, that was a severe injury that he just had and it’s probably still in his mind. I think he’ll gain more confidence with each game. The defense really stepped up today. We have to start finishing drives though. Right now I would rate this team a B- with Buffalo an A rating. The Jets are not very good and they suck suck suck!

Just finished watching the game. Mac played terrible in the first half and he certainly improved in the second half. Definitely has some happy feet. Honestly, that was a severe injury that he just had and it’s probably still in his mind. I think he’ll gain more confidence with each game. The defense really stepped up today. We have to start finishing drives though. Right now I would rate this team a B- with Buffalo an A rating. The Jets are not very good and they suck suck suck!
Agreed.
Where I think I differ from most is that I don’t think the offense itself is the Red zone zone problem. I think that Matt Patricia play calling is the red zone problem.

Gang Green roasted the Jet player for the stupid RTP flag
I get from the way they are talking that this is not the first time he's been flaged for a late hit on a QB
And then we had our own dumbass on the punt coverage. Instead of just downing the ball he had to roll over and walk into the EZ. I think the other player were yelling to him and he flipped the ball back, too late.

I wouldn't say he played terrible in the 1st half. The OL was like Ieaky faucet.
They came out using an up tempo offense and he looked a lot better. The should have stayed with it for one more possession.

Ugly wins still count. I can't believe the records in the East - both afc and NFC.

Back