Week 8 Gamate/Karma Thread 10/29/23 New England Patriots at Miami Dolphins @ 1:00 pm

Muse

Paleface
Reaction score
#GoPatriots

Go New England Patriots GIF by Bare Tree Media

Kendrick Bourne Football GIF by New England Patriots

I don't like the Dolphins, never have. With the heat and humidity they have the biggest home field advantage of any team in m the NFL, including Denver.

I don't even think that the dolphin fish are cute.

This would be a perfect moment to reverse the curse of playing in Miami. Also gotta beat Tua and give the fish their first losing streak.

We’re Doooooooomed.
The Phish, Eleventy-eleven - Pats 2. :grovel:

Dolphins 76, Patriots 1. Dolphins break the scoring record on 11 TDs, but the Patriots get a super-rare 1-point safety on an extra point attempt for the ultimate scorigami.

PS: I really want to see a 1-point safety before I recycle this body...

I don't like the Dolphins, never have. With the heat and humidity they have the biggest home field advantage of any team in m the NFL, including Denver.

I don't even think that the dolphin fish are cute.

Dolphins are mammals. :coffee:

Dolphin fish (mahi mahi) are beautiful and good eating!

dolphin-main-678x381.jpg

There are many differences in personnel for both teams since week 2. Most of those differences favor the Pats says Evan Lazar.

The Patriots have improved their efficiency in the quick-game and on short throws over the last two weeks. O'Brien has created more conflict in the defense by increasing the offense's motion rate, making it tougher for teams to crowd receivers at the line of scrimmage, and has featured more targets for YAC creators Kendrick Bourne and Demario Douglas. As a result, Jones has generated +0.13 expected points added on short passes or throws behind the line. Jones's EPA on those throws in the first five games was -0.46, as teams sat all over the short game.

Patriots DT Christian Barmore vs. Dolphins LG Lester Cotton - With former Patriots first-round pick Isaiah Wynn on injured reserve, Cotton will start at left guard. Barmore has been terrific over the last two games, tallying five QB pressures and seven stops. Cotton allowed four QB pressures with an 18.7 pass-blocking grade vs. Philly. Expect the Pats to put their best interior rusher over the Dolphins backup. Miami is also playing backups at left tackle and center, so the Pats need to take advantage of the Dolphins banged up O-Line.

if we had Judon and Gonzales I'd feel pretty darn good..... but we don't, so DOOMED! :coffee:

Anderson is sick with flu-like symptoms.
Good to have Keion White & Ty Montgomery back

Doug Kyed
@DougKyed

Patriots practice:RB Ty Montgomery and OT Calvin Anderson are not here.
DE Keion White is back.
QB/WR Malik Cunningham is here.

Back