Week 8 game thread. Pats at Miami

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
Sincere apologies Musee, I'm just a little uncomfortable with Karma thread and game tread turning into the same thread. So think of it as just a second option. :)

Cheers, :toast:

Sincere apologies Musee, I'm just a little uncomfortable with Karma thread and game tread turning into the same thread. So think of it as just a second option. :)

Cheers, :toast:
There was the same type of thread last week BT, and we won. :lecture:

4. OL the key: The Patriots have had six offensive line configurations in their first seven games, which has contributed to them posting the worst pass block win rate in the NFL this season, per ESPN Analytics/NFL Next Gen Stats data, sustaining blocks for 2.5 seconds only 43% of the time. The constant change due to injuries has made it hard to build trust up front -- which linemen say is key -- but moving Mike Onwenu from right guard to right tackle last week has sparked a higher level of confidence within the unit. That's why Onwenu is expected to stay there Sunday versus Miami.

9. Did you know? -- Part I: Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa has won 10 straight starts against coaches who had already won a Super Bowl when he faced them, which is the longest win streak (including playoffs) by a starting quarterback against Super Bowl-winning coaches all time. Five of those wins have come against Belichick.

10. Did you know? -- Part II: The Dolphins, who have won three straight home games against the Patriots, haven't won four straight at home over New England since their five-game streak from 1998 to 2002.

I don't mind. I mean who doesn't want an extra thread to monitor on game day?

I did the thread like last week since we won, figured it couldn't hurt.

So ergo, if we lose its your fault for the extra thread. :coffee:

F9nf1a0W8AAmo6c

Will Grier is the emergency QB
Uche is trade bait
Lowe - ankle
Anderson - illness (may be what he had during TC)

But why Boutte (and Thornton?) I will ask about these 2 this week.
This means Juju's back. yay

I don't mind. I mean who doesn't want an extra thread to monitor on game day?

I did the thread like last week since we won, figured it couldn't hurt.

So ergo, if we lose its your fault for the extra thread. :coffee:
You are good at multi tasking.:rofl:

Back