Week 8 game thread. Pats at Miami

Sad thing is, it's the right read, but with Ramsey in zone, that has to be a bullet to the sidelines and let Bourne tap the toes, Ramsey has no shot if it's the right throw. Instead we get the Mac Jones Flutterball Out Route.
sigh
his next team will have to fix that.

Sad thing is, it's the right read, but with Ramsey in zone, that has to be a bullet to the sidelines and let Bourne tap the toes, Ramsey has no shot if it's the right throw. Instead we get the Mac Jones Flutterball Out Route.
See the thing is that Parker broke his route, and went inside just as the ball was thrown.

It was a massive turning point. The Finns get the ball to open the 2nd half so a massive momentum shift and if they score here it's came over.
Most likely, if it was Brady I'd still believe. But the 2-5 mostly inept Patriots offense does not have me feeling the way the GOAT did about tough situations. Not even close.

See the thing is that Parker broke his route, and went inside just as the ball was thrown.
It's still zone. Ball still needs to be thrown on a line on the sideline. Parker's route was a clearout, ideally to take Ramsey with him, which he did, but just in case he didn't (which he recovered) that ball needs to be on the sideline.

Poor defense has been on the field the entire half, front 4 is already gassed.

Defense will need to create a turnover. Otherwise I don't see the offense clawing out of trailing 10 points.

Back