Week 8 game thread. Pats at Miami

They miss Judon, Gonzalez and Marcus Jones so much on this defense it's unreal. And they'll miss Bentley in the 2nd half for sure.

It's still zone. Ball still needs to be thrown on a line on the sideline. Parker's route was a clearout, ideally to take Ramsey with him, which he did, but just in case he didn't (which he recovered) that ball needs to be on the sideline.

Poor defense has been on the field the entire half, front 4 is already gassed.
If that is true that was an ugly " clearout". No wonder Ramsey didn't bite on it.

i cannot STAND qbs being said to have a w-l record and this freaking "tua is undefeated vs bb" is especially quark brained.

Defense will need to create a turnover. Otherwise I don't see the offense clawing out of trailing 10 points.
I mean, Tua's not done giving the Patriots chances. He's thrown 1, could have thrown 3 or 4. So it's possible I guess. But how much longer can that defense be on the field for before they just go all Broncos?

Most likely, if it was Brady I'd still believe. But the 2-5 mostly inept Patriots offense does not have me feeling the way the GOAT did about tough situations. Not even close.
The D is playing great but the 4th downs and the refs are negating it.

1st quarter.
aw dang, last i saw he made a tackle where his helmet flew off, didn't notice he wasn't out there after, at least not directly, I've got all the kids right now while wifey is working, so that's why I missed it.

Well all 4 studio guys clearly missed it being Devante Parker's fault. I can see how they'd miss it, with him being 15 yards away from the play and everything, but still. DO YOUR TAPE STUDY REPS...such laziness.

They miss Judon, Gonzalez and Marcus Jones so much on this defense it's unreal. And they'll miss Bentley in the 2nd half for sure.
The Dolphins also have a bunch of 2nd and 3rd stringers on their Oline. No excuses. Ok one excuse, Gonzo really hurts, Tyreek is a matchup nightmare.

aw dang, last i saw he made a tackle where his helmet flew off, didn't notice he wasn't out there after, at least not directly, I've got all the kids right now while wifey is working, so that's why I missed it.
Hamstring

Well all 4 studio guys clearly missed it being Devante Parker's fault. I can see how they'd miss it, with him being 15 yards away from the play and everything, but still. DO YOUR TAPE STUDY REPS...such laziness.
Ya, I guess we really should give away our future for Baker Mayfield part 2.
I have no problem blaming Mac and it was not a good throw. You diagnosed that Parker was running a clearout. Just who exactly did he clearout?

Back