Week 8 Other Games

Bitter about what? I'm not bitter at all but I call a spade a spade and what I saw last night was a game the Giants should have won and would have if not for a bad Jones int and the refs picking up a DPI call on a Giants' 2 pt conversion. It was definitely DPI imo.
Yep...no bitterness at all. There is no person that says that was DPI except the coach of the giants. I am not sure why you care if Tampa wins or loses...wait, yes I am sure actually. Ask Hawg how he is sleeping. I love how...oh this team would have won if this and that this and this, this is what fans sounded like when teams played the pats and lost. You should be what iffing the pats to wins not the giants.

Did Midgar leave on his own accord? Did he get assclowned? Did he get banned?

I can't for the life of me remember.
Most of the people on thhis board are midgar. Pats09 is midgar. Notice how he always lashes out no matter the subject? Its how he hides his identity. He has you fooled.

Most of the people on thhis board are midgar. Pats09 is midgar. Notice how he always lashes out no matter the subject? Its how he hides his identity. He has you fooled.

LULZ... okay, Midgar... I mean, Inspector 50... I mean, P71...

About 10 people spotted you immediately after you changed to I 50.
You can’t tell the same cuckolding story with two different screen names...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bitter about what? I'm not bitter at all but I call a spade a spade and what I saw last night was a game the Giants should have won and would have if not for a bad Jones int and the refs picking up a DPI call on a Giants' 2 pt conversion. It was definitely DPI imo.
They also lost because Brady scored on 4 of his last 5 possession for his 60th comeback of his career.

It wasn't his best game.

Of course not but that is why he is the winningest QB in history. He finds a way to win even when he and his team don't bring their best game.

Yep...no bitterness at all. There is no person that says that was DPI except the coach of the giants. I am not sure why you care if Tampa wins or loses...wait, yes I am sure actually. Ask Hawg how he is sleeping. I love how...oh this team would have won if this and that this and this, this is what fans sounded like when teams played the pats and lost. You should be what iffing the pats to wins not the giants.
I'm sleeping like a spotted puppy under the coffee table, thanks for asking.

BTW, congrats on that convincing win against the mighty Giants. Captain Classy is obviously heavily invested in success down there and everything is going exactly to plan so far. A gravy train with biscuit wheels. Wheeeeeee!!!!

Be sure and check in later in the season. Just to remind you, my prediction was that the first half of the season would go well for your dreamboat and the second half.....not so well.

After reading what Hawg wrote about from that book(i have it awaiting my perusal), i am thinking my neutral feelings on TB's post Pats career may go downhill.

BTW, congrats on that convincing win against the mighty Giants. Captain Classy is obviously heavily invested in success down there and everything is going exactly to plan so far. A gravy train with biscuit wheels. Wheeeeeee!!!!

Be sure and check in later in the season. Just to remind you, my prediction was that the first half of the season would go well for your dreamboat and the second half.....not so well.
Why? The Bucs second half of the season has their toughest games Saints, Rams and Chiefs all at home. The rest of their games are Atlanta twice, Panthers, Detroit, Minny.

If anything it was the first half IMO that was going to be tougher because of the no off-season/preseason and Brady learning a new offense on top. To be 6-2 is excellent position and now they have the addition of AB with the offense humming and the D playing well. Sets them up for a nice run.

Congrats with the win vs....wait...its been like 4 games. No reason to congrats me, I am not pulling for the Bucs, you probably have way more care factor on how they do. I am not sure how the second half of the season where they get more and more comfortable will turn bad, but hey its about the pats and their 4 games losing streak, is it not? I know you did not expect this, but you hang on to that notion and sleep well.

Seems like a clear DPI. Granted, Daniel Jones screwed that up by throwing it late. Deion Lewis was wide open had he thrown it earlier.

Seems like a clear DPI. Granted, Daniel Jones screwed that up by throwing it late. Deion Lewis was wide open had he thrown it earlier.

There is no even anti Brady or anti tampa area that is freaking out on this call, nor is the NFL, everyone is saying it was called correctly unless you have turned into raiders fans after the tuck rule.

There is no even anti Brady or anti tampa area that is freaking out on this call, nor is the NFL, everyone is saying it was called correctly unless you have turned into raiders fans after the tuck rule.
You're kidding, right? I've heard and read plenty of takes that was DPI and should have been called. Arians said it wasn't DPI bc the ball hit Winfield in the back. Of course, that's not true - it hit Winfield on the right arm AFTER he had already made contact with Lewis's body. Btw, this has 0 to do with the tuck rule. One more point, if that were Brady on the Pats instead of the Bucs that's DPI 99 times out of 100.

View: https://twitter.com/PhilSimmsQB/status/1323480620362797056

View: https://twitter.com/ShannonSharpe/status/1323480206577864704?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1323480206577864704%7Ctwgr%5Eshare_3&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2F247sports.com%2FLongFormArticle%2FTampa-Bay-Buccaneers-New-York-Giants-Antoine-Winfield-Dion-Lewis-controversial-pass-interference-two-point-conversion-Tom-Brady-Monday-Night-Football-154133279%2F

El4CgHCX0AIVr3I

Google it yourself if you don't think that wasn't controversial

So then you didn't see it? Got it.

You're kidding, right? I've heard and read plenty of takes that was DPI and should have been called. Arians said it wasn't DPI bc the ball hit Winfield in the back. Of course, that's not true - it hit Winfield on the right arm AFTER he had already made contact with Lewis's body. Btw, this has 0 to do with the tuck rule. One more point, if that were Brady on the Pats instead of the Bucs that's DPI 99 times out of 100.

View: https://twitter.com/ShannonSharpe/status/1323480206577864704?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1323480206577864704%7Ctwgr%5Eshare_3&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2F247sports.com%2FLongFormArticle%2FTampa-Bay-Buccaneers-New-York-Giants-Antoine-Winfield-Dion-Lewis-controversial-pass-interference-two-point-conversion-Tom-Brady-Monday-Night-Football-154133279%2F

El4CgHCX0AIVr3I

Shannon Sharp and Phill Simms. lol....Yep pats fans have turned into Raiders fans. Do you have anything from the NFL? Or just tweets from guys on shows?

El4CgHCX0AIVr3I

Here I will let you read what the NFL says...

Back